veteran cpa

T

Turtlewax Joe

does everybody know how veteran cpa members have a sub-name under their user name?

I was wondering if a veteran member could tell me how that works?

thanx! :)

B

Bob

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. Zadok001's your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little blue nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message Zadok001 with a request for a specific one, He'll give it to ya'.
/end{nickname speech}

K

K9Archmage

you don't have to be a veteran to get a nickname. Bob forgot to tell you something though. you have to pay for nicknames. It costs 50 habluts for a nickname. What? You don't have any habluts? Well, i guess you aren't gonna get a nickname.

Hoipa

A

Apollo

Now, see, if you had checked into the New members forum when you joined, you would have gotten this!

Tsk, tsk.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
So I'm moving it to New Members. I'm sure Zadok will be along in no time to set you up! :D

Z

Zadok001

Online, and running! :)

You have the nickname speech, but that doesn't really answer the question... Basically, you hit 100 posts, you have Veteran status. The process becomes more confusing if you have a nickname (you have to PM me when you hit 100, and I update you manually), but the theory remains intact. That's the basics... Also, hitting 30 updates you from New to normal in much the same manner.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Having 100 posts and becoming a Veteran is NOT an automatic thing. Usually Zadok notices it and changes it, but it's always best to PM when you reach that point just to make sure it gets changed (if you really want it changed).

Z

Zadok001

Well, it _is_ automatic - the system handles it just fine.

Unless you have a nickname. That wrecks the whole plan. :)

T

Turtlewax Joe

O.k. now I get it. You can get a nickname any time, but if you get one before you hit 100 posts the system won't automatically update you to veteran, so Zadok001 (thanx) has to update me manually update me!... right...
I'll just post things like mad then ask for a nickname!
THANX!!!

H

Hawaiian mage

Just as a little reminder, I'm perposly still a regular member. I didn't like being caleed an old gashed up Veteran at this site. That is all.

K

K9Archmage

OH, no
lets not get into this again.
NOooo, urge to brag, rising, can't control urge.AAAHHHHH!

HAHAHHAHAH! Hawaiian mage is a little peasant member while i am high and mighty, even though i have less posts ! HAHHAHAHA
HOipa