Venser, the Sojourner

D

Defenestrator

Any advise on using Venser for a multiplayer deck? I spent the Christmas money on eBay and got a playset of Venser, along with some SOlemn Simulacrum and Reveillark. I really want to be able to get maximum value from his blink ability and then build up to his ultimate.
I built the following list on LackeyCCG:
4 Glacial Fortress
4 Flooded Strand
4 Hallowed Fountain
2 Emeria, the Sky Ruin
2 Halimar Depths
1 Island
2 Plains
4 Tundra
4 Wall of Omens
3 Aven Riftwatcher
3 Gilded Drake
3 Sea Gate Oracle
1 Venser, Shaper Savant
3 Mulldrifter
2 Frost Titan
3 Reveillark
1 Elixir of Immortality
4 Swords to Plowshares
1 Cloudstone Curio
4 Oblivion Ring
1 Jace, the Mind Sculptor
4 Venser, the Sojourner
Unfortunately I don't have the land (hence Simulacrum will be a good bet) or Drakes, and have only one Frost Titan, and Jace is in another deck (although I do have an Ajani and a couple of Jace Beleren). Drakes are especially good with Venser because his ability can be used on a card you OWN. Any other cards that could abuse this? I was thinking a single Puca's Mischief...
Any suggestions for surviving until I hit the ultimate in a 3-4 player game?
Also, I'm new to the CPA, so how do I autocard here?
Cheers,
D

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
You should use something that reveals cards from your hand or library or whatever. Once your opponents see Venser, they'll write you off as a non-threat and focus on killing each other, buying you time to set up some ridiculous combo that you can use to win the game. I don't know what the combo will be yet, but I'll try to think of one...

But seriously, I can't immediately think of a way to make this card good. And that makes this a challenge!