Vacation 2011

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, it's that time of year, I'll be gone next week from 9/5-9/12 and possibly all the way until the following Monday, at 9/19. Won't know about the second week until late tomorrow though.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I can't stand it when people leave the CPA for a period of time. Such a slacker, Spiderman.

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

rokapoke

Does this mean you'll hold up things like Tribal games?

turgy22

Nothing Special
Yeah, I didn't even notice you were gone. Of course, I wasn't around much, either.

So how was your vacation?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good. We went down to NC to visit my wife's cousin and family and a good time was had by all. The kids loved seeing them and vice versa, since they got to do some "child activities" that they wouldn't normally do since they don't have kids themselves.

T

train

Geez... I keep hearing about this vacation thing... what exactly is it?

T

train

Was looking at being a Terd... I mean... Terp... ;-)
Ended up back in another part of TX, and now CA... geez.. maybe Terp would've been better...
And I might have been able to score some Magic pick-up games with Spidey...

R

rokapoke

Word. My cards are just gathering dust right now...
Well, you are always welcome to dust them off and bring them out to northeastern Ohio to play with Ransac and me. Pick up turgy22 and Mooseman on your way, and we've got something going for us.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, you are always welcome to dust them off and bring them out to northeastern Ohio to play with Ransac and me. Pick up turgy22 and Mooseman on your way, and we've got something going for us.
Where is Turgy22?
Northeast Ohio?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Will Ransac be there? He was in Baltimore a couple times and didn't try to get together...

Sounds like a CPA convention :) I don't see it happening anytime soon, but maybe as a family trip sometime if the kids want to go to the amusement park out there...