USA vs. Iraq

T

train

That's what it looks like outside my window here in TX...

We're training most of the boys to go over and do just that...

W

whiteknight11

Exaclty our mission of going over there. Kill Saddam, beat the crap outta the terrorists and steal the oil!! :D

T

train

I guess the oils not a bad idea...

Us Texans just get a high off of massive gun fire and shells bouncing of the floor making that jingling sound...:p

W

whiteknight11

I think It's all just about the oil...I mean, we know we can kill Saddam Hussein with 1 nuke so why do we even bother, we should hang 40 scud missiles over Iraq and tell them to give us all thier oil :D

S

Svenmonkey

The use of nuclear arms in a small war like the one that they're pushing for would be so unheard-of that we'd probably find a few pointed in our direction. And scud missiles are the short-range missiles that Iraq uses. Ours are cruise missiles, generally.

If we really wanted to, we could kill Saddam with one bullet, but he's just the figurehead of a nation filled with corruption, so another dictator would probably rise up a few days after his assassination.

T

train

So... we reload the chamber and pull the trigger again!...

Sounds like a party to me!!!...:D

S

Svenmonkey

No need to reload if you use a good old M82. 10 dictators in a single clip, and you can even get them through vehicles and walls!

Doesn't quite sound like a party to me. In fact, it sounds more like a cheap shooter game like Beachhead 2002, and with such bad game design that the same guy's badly cut-and-pasted silhouette keeps popping back up.

T

train

What's a pacifist to do...
become an active pacifist who was previously just pacifist, but in being dragged into activists' pacifist actions, they're made active while passive, so now ex-pacifist, turned active pacifist...???...:p

T

train

those hybrids get a mean 53 miles per gallon... city...

That's just awesome...

But the oil is ours... any day we want it... all it takes is an assassinashun attempt...;)

Z

Zhaneel

Much as I hate killing, assassination is definately in order here... better than nukes and armies.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

The difference between assassination and war is how sloppy you want it.
--me

N

Nightstalkers

try looking into the national inquierer if you want funny! especially if you like nostradamus stuff.

T

train

Not a bad idea... pablo escobar paid the price, and his country was in mixed emotions of joy and sorrow....

ass-ass in a shun is always an option...

even for other countries...:rolleyes: