USA vs. Iraq

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Lotus Mox, Jan 21, 2003.

1. Lotus Mox New Member

For those who can't wait:
    Click Here to view a flash-animation of Gulf War 2.
  2. train The Wildcard!!!...

That's what it looks like outside my window here in TX...

We're training most of the boys to go over and do just that...
  3. whiteknight11 New Member

Exaclty our mission of going over there. Kill Saddam, beat the crap outta the terrorists and steal the oil!! :D
  4. train The Wildcard!!!...

I guess the oils not a bad idea...

Us Texans just get a high off of massive gun fire and shells bouncing of the floor making that jingling sound...:p
  5. whiteknight11 New Member

I think It's all just about the oil...I mean, we know we can kill Saddam Hussein with 1 nuke so why do we even bother, we should hang 40 scud missiles over Iraq and tell them to give us all thier oil :D
  6. Svenmonkey Pants Chancellor

The use of nuclear arms in a small war like the one that they're pushing for would be so unheard-of that we'd probably find a few pointed in our direction. And scud missiles are the short-range missiles that Iraq uses. Ours are cruise missiles, generally.

If we really wanted to, we could kill Saddam with one bullet, but he's just the figurehead of a nation filled with corruption, so another dictator would probably rise up a few days after his assassination.
  7. train The Wildcard!!!...

So... we reload the chamber and pull the trigger again!...

Sounds like a party to me!!!...:D
  8. Svenmonkey Pants Chancellor

No need to reload if you use a good old M82. 10 dictators in a single clip, and you can even get them through vehicles and walls!

Doesn't quite sound like a party to me. In fact, it sounds more like a cheap shooter game like Beachhead 2002, and with such bad game design that the same guy's badly cut-and-pasted silhouette keeps popping back up.
  9. Zhaneel Resident Gryphon Queen

*tsks* What's a pacifist to do...
  10. train The Wildcard!!!...

become an active pacifist who was previously just pacifist, but in being dragged into activists' pacifist actions, they're made active while passive, so now ex-pacifist, turned active pacifist...???...:p
  11. Zhaneel Resident Gryphon Queen

...right...
  12. train The Wildcard!!!...

*mumbles to self*
    glad that was understandable...
  13. Zhaneel Resident Gryphon Queen

Back on topic... stupid oil. I so want a hybrid car.
  14. train The Wildcard!!!...

those hybrids get a mean 53 miles per gallon... city...

That's just awesome...

But the oil is ours... any day we want it... all it takes is an assassinashun attempt...;)
  15. Zhaneel Resident Gryphon Queen

Much as I hate killing, assassination is definately in order here... better than nukes and armies.
  16. Thallid Ice Cream Man 21sT CeNTuRy sChIZoId MaN

The difference between assassination and war is how sloppy you want it.
    --me
  17. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

try looking into the national inquierer if you want funny! especially if you like nostradamus stuff.
  18. train The Wildcard!!!...

Not a bad idea... pablo escobar paid the price, and his country was in mixed emotions of joy and sorrow....

ass-ass in a shun is always an option...

even for other countries...:rolleyes: