BigBlue: 20
Hand: 8
In Play

(UUU) Swamp
(U) Island
(UU) Plains
(U) Forest
(U) Mountain

(U) Cloud of Faeries (1/1; Flying; cip - untap 2 target lands)
(U) Phrexian Denouncer (1/1; T, Sac ~: Target creature gets -1/-1 until eot)
(U) Phrexian Broodlings (2/2; 1, Sac a creature: put a +1/+1 counter on ~)
(U) Fog of Gnats (1/1; Flying; B: Regenerate)
(U) Bloated Toad (2/2; Protection from Blue)
(T) Weatherseed Elf (1/1; T: Target creature gains forestwalk until eot)
(T) Goblin Medic (1/1; Whenever ~ is tapped, it does 1 dmg to target creature or player)

Graveyard:
RfG:
--------------------------------
Mooseman: 15
Hand: 8
In Play

(UUU) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UT) Forest

Rancor (Enchanted creature gains +2/+0 and trample. When Rancor is put into a graveyard from play, return Rancor to owner's hand.)

(U) Mother of Runes (1/1, T: Target creature you control gains protection from a color of your choice until end of turn.)
(U) Lone Wolf (2/2, You may have Lone Wolf deal its combat damage to defending player as though it weren't blocked.)
(U) Sustainer of the Realm (2/3, Flying Whenever Sustainer of the Realm blocks, it gets +0/+2 until end of turn.)
(U) Giant Cockroach (4/2)
(U) Viashino Bey (4/2, When Viashino Bey attacks, all creatures you control attack if able.)
(U) Radiant, Archangel (8/6, Flying. Vigilant .Radiant gets +1/+1 for each other creature with flying in play.) ~Rancored~

Graveyard:
RfG:

B

BigBlue

Play Silk Net on Phrexian Broodlings (+1/+1 and Reach until eot)
Block w/ Cloud of Faeries, Fog of Gnats, and Phrexian Broodlings.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
3 on Denouncer and 5 on the Broodlings
Archangel takes 1 from faries

Any responses before damage resolves?

B

BigBlue

Denouncer isn't blocking (no reach or flying)... Gnats, Faeries, and Broodlings... As I recall, you'll have to apply at least 1 each to the gnats & Faeries and at least 3 to the broodlings...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think that's only if he wants dmg to trample over. Otherwise, he can pile up any amount of dmg on any number of blocking creatures.

B

BigBlue

Hmmm. Interesting.

Play Hope & Glory on Gnats & Broodling (untap and give each +1/+1 until eot)
Activate Broodling 3 times (sac denouncer, faeries, and Toad.)

That makes him a 5/5 (7/7 until eot).

I have BB untapped.

B

BigBlue

Sure, I'll sac the Medic to get a permanent +1/+1 instead.

Check that, it'll be the Fog of Gnats.

Updating...

Hand: 6
In Play

(TTU) Swamp
(T) Island
(TT) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Mountain

(U) Phrexian Broodlings (6/6; 1, Sac a creature: put a +1/+1 counter on ~) ~ 4 +1/+1 counters ~7/7 until eot ~reach until eot
(T) Goblin Medic (1/1; Whenever ~ is tapped, it deals 1 dmg to target creature or player)

Graveyard: Silk Net, Hope and Glory, Fog of Gnats, Cloud of Faeries, Phrexian Denouncer, Bloated Toad
RfG:
Hand: 7
In Play

(UUU) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(UU) Mountain
(UT) Forest

Rancor (Enchanted creature gains +2/+0 and trample. When Rancor is put into a graveyard from play, return Rancor to owner's hand.)

(T) Mother of Runes (1/1, T: Target creature you control gains protection from a color of your choice until end of turn.)
(U) Lone Wolf (2/2, You may have Lone Wolf deal its combat damage to defending player as though it weren't blocked.)
(U) Sustainer of the Realm (2/3, Flying Whenever Sustainer of the Realm blocks, it gets +0/+2 until end of turn.)
(U) Viashino Bey (4/2, When Viashino Bey attacks, all creatures you control attack if able.)
(U) Radiant, Archangel (6/4, Flying. Vigilant .Radiant gets +1/+1 for each other creature with flying in play.) ~Rancored~

Graveyard: Intervene
RfG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Cessation on the medic
Radiant's Judgment on the broodlings
Response

Hand: 6
In Play

(TTU) Swamp
(T) Island
(TT) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Mountain

(U) Phrexian Broodlings (6/6; 1, Sac a creature: put a +1/+1 counter on ~) ~ 4 +1/+1 counters ~7/7 until eot ~reach until eot
(T) Goblin Medic (1/1; Whenever ~ is tapped, it deals 1 dmg to target creature or player) ~Cease and desist~

Graveyard: Silk Net, Hope and Glory, Fog of Gnats, Cloud of Faeries, Phrexian Denouncer, Bloated Toad
RfG:
Hand: 5
In Play

(UTT) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(UT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

Cessation (Enchanted creature cannot attack. When Cessation is put into a graveyard from play, return Cessation to owner's hand.)

(T) Mother of Runes (1/1, T: Target creature you control gains protection from a color of your choice until end of turn.)
(U) Radiant, Archangel (6/4, Flying. Vigilant .Radiant gets +1/+1 for each other creature with flying in play.) ~Rancored~

Graveyard: Intervene, Radiant's Judgment
RfG:

B

BigBlue

That's game... when you dropped Radiant it was game... but I thought I'd try anyways.

Nice Pack, finally a great one for you.

I didn't have anything left that would matter.

Wheel of Torture - In Mindmaster, it's simply way too slow w/o some form of discard
Engineered Plague - coulda called angels to buy a round... whatever.
Devout Harpist - anti rancor and cessation, except you get 'em right back...
Angelic Curator - Did you even have an artifact?
Bouncing Beebles - see curator
Lava Axe - The kill card if I could get you to 5... but that wasn't happening.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Thanks, I was pretty good, I thought you might be holding the big fatty back until I overextended..... guess not.....

My hand:
Iron Will to protect mom
Bouncing Beebles Me too
Sleeper's Guile You had enough black....
Defender of Chaos No real white threat
Multani's Acolyte Does this guy suck in this format.....

On to Destiny!!!!!!!