Upcoming Birthdays forum

F

Firestorm

My birthday is 12/23. I'll be 16 and I'll be able to drive by myself too. :D & Appollo I shall not live in fear, 'cause my mommy has a suburban. Guess what I'll be driving?

D

DÛke

My birthday is on February 8. I was born in 1983.
This year, I will turn 18.

Most of you who are 14 or below, I'll give you one word of advice:
Don't want to grow older, because you'll have uncontrolable responsibilities; between jobs, girlfriends problems, personal problems, friends problems, doe (and I mean this as in money, not as in "Almindhra") problems, life problems, sleeping problems, and all kind of strange things. Live your youth while you can, 'cause you haven't seen a dang life yet...

A

Almindhra

Thanks Spiderman, I was tempted to correct him last night when I read it, but decided not to...He might see it as a threat to his 'knowledge'...

A

Apollo

DUke, I think I asked you this somewhere else, but is English your second language? No offense if it isn't, I just thought I remembered reading that somewhere.

D

DÛke

...yes, it is, my second language. Arabic is my first.

COME ON PEOPLE, get it through your little heads.
I'm not American or of any English speaking country.
I don't speak Enlgish as my first language, and I'm proud of it.

YES, I know I make a lot of spelling errors, but does it really matter? If it does, than good for you. If it doesn't, well, guess what, good for you...

I say DOE, I like it like that. I love saying DOE.
I know it has a different meaning than "DOUGH", but I wanna say "DOE", is that fine? Or do I have to read the "Bill of Rights" inorder to make the change? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS, I meants the "Amendements", is that what they're called? Or is that "Freedom of Speech"? Which one is it? NO, no, no, wait, that's the "REVELUTION", is that how it's spelled?

Come on man, cut some slack here...
No one is perfect...
Sorry if I used "SLACK" as the wrong adjective or whatever, verb is it? Oh, wait, ADVERB, no, no, NOUN? What is it?

Ok, or is that "OKAY"?

My English is good, but my typing is bad, and I don't know all of those "inside" words you people use. I'm not familiar with them.
I hope it's not a big dissapointement or anything.

Did I misspell "dissapointement"?
Oh wait, I misused it again didn't I?

Now that I think about it, I don't care...
Or is that "I don't give a ####"? BUT WAIT, doesn't "####" means: ####ing a #### and/or a #####? Doesn't that resemble lust? How is it used as "I don't give a ####"? I don't get it, is there a teacher in the house? OH WAIT, I should have used "tutor".
Is there a "tutor" in the house. WAIT! This is NOT a house! It's a form, OOOOOOOOOPS, I meant "FORUM".

Isn't there a tutor in the forum?
YES! A perfect sentence! FINALLY!

B

Bob

I don't care if you're not American, I have nothing against people from other countries, but don't make fun of the USA.
:mad:

D

DÛke

...I'm just saying that does it really matter that I misspell words? It's a message board! Stop whining about misspellings and all those, they're minor issues in Magic message board.

A

Apollo

DUke: go up to my post above. See? It says "no offense."

I was just curious. Calm down. I don't care if you make spelling errors. I was just wondering.

Sheesh.

D

DÛke

I know, I know, don't say "sheesh" now:).
I was just being sarcastic. Don't let, um no, here: Don't EVER let it go into your head. I was being sarcastic. I think I over did it.

**Shakes hands with Bird Boy**

There:).

H

Hawaiian mage

My birthday is Febuary 29th. I'll be 3 next year...

No, but my teacher IS 13 makeing him younger then me.

My birthday is May 23rd.

Did any one else ever notice how 1/4 of every one seems to be born in May?

A

Almindhra

Maybe if you go back 9 months it could make sense...Whoopie-wise...The time just before it gets to be cold?...Kids going back to school?...Just guesses...

Any parent out there that would like to shed some light on this go right ahead...*wink, wink*...

L

Lythand

Well now I dont feel so old next to some of the other dinosuars here.HAHAHA!! Just kidding guys

Jan.26th
Ill be 28

E

EricBess

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Lythand. My birthday is next Sunday (October 8) and I'll be turning 73. I've been playing Magic since I was 12. For those of you who are math illiterate, that 47 years of practice, longer than most of you have been alive, so don't even mess. I know every in an out of the game.

Wait... That doesn't sound right.

Oh, okay, small correction. I'll be turning 31, but my b-day is on Sunday and I have been playing since the Ice Age (and I hold my own). Thanks for playing...

L

Lythand

Eric,
Dont worry..Sometimes I feel like I am 73 myself. And I been playing since ice age. Your not much older then me. So we are in the same boat. WOOHOO!!!