untargettable... that's what they are...

R

rYaNsPVT

i tried this deck recently this afternoon, i made a few revisions... i won a small tourney w/ this one...

Creatures
4 Elvish Lookout
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Priest of Titania
4 Blastoderm
4 Deadly Insect
4 Pincher Beetles
2 Jolrael's Centaur(i know, i need 4 of these, but i can only find 2)
2 Argothian Wurm
1 Kaysa
1 Thorn Elemental(i think i need 1 more)

4 Animate Land
2 Land Grant
2 Hurricane
2 Wild Growth
2 Overrun
2 Tranquility
1 Natural Order
1 Defense of the Heart
1 Desert Twister
1 Lotus Petal (they don't like 4 petals in our tourney)

4 Treetop Village
10 Forests

darn... i realized i should take out at least 2 animate lands to make way for mana...

i need requests for my theme to work.. i also like to include dense foliage so creatures can be (a bit) secured, or song of serenity... hmmm, i also want to include Knighthood(a really deadly insect!) and Serra's Blessing for added creature cuteness

any BRIGHT ideas lurking around?

P

Purple_jester

If you want untargetability, then 2 Dense Folage would be good. You don't need any more mana. You got Titanites, and Elves, and Land Grant, and Wild Growth.

Other creatures to be considered are Blurred Mongoose, Eladamri and (heh) Autumn Willow.

More Overruns wouldn't hurt, or Stampede Driver if you can't find any.

T

TheShieldBearer

Tranquil Grove to get rid of their stuff or Song of Serenity to keep their enchantments down. Also Familiar Ground what about choking vines to keep your creatures safe ok thats my suggestion

R

rYaNsPVT

very green and NASTY indeed, Ms PJ!!!!
theshieldbearer:
actually, i m lookin for those cards in the trading post as my friends and you suggested...

it is not built for speed, but as a fun deck against anti-creature decks

Sterling grove and that Ivory mask is also suggested, but i think i will need white and my theme will be lost... and might as well put life gainers and damage preventers and then, b4 i know it, my deck's 100 cards thick and my deck won't be aggressive anymore... it will be so defensive, i cnt make a damage to my opponents and noone wud wanna play with me anymore...

[Edited by rYaNsPVT on 12-12-00 at 09:11 PM]

D

Duel

Use calming verse. It will hold your foliage, knioghthoods, and blesings, but remove their nasty teferi's moats, etc. Oh, and you NEED blurred mongoose. Especially with knighthood.