Uncle Limited

D

DarthFerret

Give my congratulations to your sis....on second thought, maybe not....she might think I am some kind of internet stalker or somethin..... :eek:

You are now officially an Uncle huh? Well, here is your starter supply of Unclehood:

1. A pack of gum to rot the teeth of your nephew. (Tell your sis that they will fall out anyway)

2. A 6 pack of beer. This is so that you can sneak the boy his first taste of alcohol long before his parents are ready for him to have it.

3. A pack of RedMan Chewing Tobacco. This is so you can show him what a "real-man" looks like.

4. An antique baseball mitt, so you can relate to him all of your past lies...<cough> erm..stories of how good you were until you blew out your rotator cuff.

5. A new set of Nike Air Jordan's, so you can escape your sister's wrath when she finds out about all of the stuff you are teaching her child!

Have Fun!

N

Nightstalkers

Ugh... The tiedabbling of untrained monkeyfeet bedangling under disorganized crustations of the indentured man. Forthwith the forests disguize fear and unjustness with horseradish and turnip juices. Psychotic urges rage through the troubled innocence that maxes out the babbling brooks and roaring fountains.

I have a nephew who is three months older than me...

L

Limited

What is a good age to get him started on the beer?

Three? Four?

Z

Zigathon

I would actually recommend a root beer flavored schnapps.

Congratulations.