Ummmm

W

wesc

Blah blah blah blah,
blah blah
blahdy blah blah.

Er, I mean, hi everyone. I'm, well, um, me. Used to play Magic a lot, then didn't for a couple years, now I want to again.

Ummm...

And not very good at introductions.

D

Daggertooth

Welcome to the CPA. By the way, don't feed the members. They do bite.

Daggertooth

G

Gerode

Welcome to the loonie farm that is the CPA! Beware the carnivorous members, as Daggertooth said.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Qelcome!

Originally posted by wesc
...not very good at introductions.
Don't worry, we could tell. As long as your posts don't all begin with "blah blah blah blah blah...," you should be fine (even if your posts are about as significant as "blah blah blah blah blah";)).

Yes, I know Qelcome is spelled incorrectly, but it affords me a certain air of distinction.

D

Dementia

Blah blah blah blah,
blah blah
blahdy blah blah

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN.

Dementia (deciding the chair shots to the head are getting a little old) swings his chair in a quick downward arc and administers a robust chair shot smack dab in the center of wesc's knee. Shattering it into about 16 differently sized pieces.

Dementia gives wesc a pair of complementary pair of crutches and begins showing him around......

......that's were they keep the crazies..........and that's were they keep more crazies..........and that my room..........I wonder why they put me with the crazies?

Welcome:D

Dementia
CPA's Chair Wielding Freak

F

fuzzy510

Welcome to the Corresponding Penguin Armada! You key....

*Fuzzy510 punches Daggertooth, and takes his room key and his spa key.

You'll like the spa. Trust me. Oh, by the way, a guy named Zadok is going to give you an out-of-date speech because he doesn't keep up with the times. He's also upset, because somebody sold his life story to the producers of "Just Visiting."

Welcome! Or as Thallid Ice Cream Man would say, Qelcome!

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Velcome!

/{begin new tradition speech}
From now on, in the new members forum, all w's in my posts will be replaced with v's.
/{end new tradition speech}

Vell, I do not have much to say, but velcome to the cpa. Vill you need you toilet unclogged, because I can cut any turds you may have in your toilet.

Vatch out for all of the veirdos!
(I knov that they are usually referred to as crazies, but I vanted a v in there)

Again, Velcome!

M

MrClueless

Welcome!

Looks like you met some of the loonies on the CPA...

D

DÛke

...enjoy as long as you're here. No, we don't have pie anymore. :)

You still could enjoy...have a style...have fun...and Vogue. :)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

DÛke: Why did you bring up pie? And why do you keep saying "Vogue"?

Oh, BTW, tell FoR that he should go out with Little Debbie because she can give him Zebra Cakes!

I'm dead, aren't I?

(FoR nods.)

P

Prince RXI

What haddened to all the pie? Did you eat it? Or did we just run out. I know your hiding something Duke. Spill. Oh, wait, I remember, you guys threw them at someone else. Ok, I will just have to fill up our shelves again:).

*RXI walks into the kitchen and starts to bake pies.*

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life