Uh, um uhhhhhh hmmm...... Mabey 100?

Discussion in 'Suggestions/Help' started by Firestorm, Oct 22, 2000.

1. Firestorm Veteran CPA Member

Alright I haven't kept track of my posts for some time, but last time i marked down it was 95, so I am declairing this my 100th post. I strongly "suggest" that my status be veteran.

-----------------============#####@
    !hsooW
  2. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

Break out the goats and paddles!

It says your posts are 205.

Now it says 202
  3. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

[me]grabs his goat and his spiked paddle.[/me]

Lets have some fun!!!!!!
  4. Apollo Bird Boy

Pssst--Firestorm. If you look at one of your posts, it says how many you have right under your name and nickname. You have 203.
  5. Firestorm Veteran CPA Member

Oh, I thought that thing went wack when you got your orange name and had tro keep track yourself. Gosh darn it.
  6. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

:) No when you get your nick' you have to tell Zadok when you become a veteran because it won't do that automatically.

Wocka
    Wocka
    Do, do
    Yeah!
  7. sageridder Legendary Cpa Member

yeah right I think you just wanted goat sex and a paddeling.J/K Keeping track i belive the numbers you need to look for are 30 100 and 1000.In fact I heard at 1000 you get to choose the goat,well that or you get some special options and artical previews.The counter is still accurate you just have the responsibility of notifing big Z if you take a nickname.:D
  8. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Special stuff when you reach 1000? Woohoo! only 203 more to go!

I wanna push you around, well I will well I will
  9. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

Done! :) PMing me gets my attention faster, but I'll usually figure it out from this too.

Sageridder, actually, you get exactly nothing at 1000. We considered calling people 'Legendary,' but that didn't go through (too much encouragement for spamming), and there's nothing else to get. Sorry! If you hit 1000, congrats, you get a pat on the back and a Fed-Ex-ed cookie. Or not.
  10. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Actually at 1000 you get whacked with a baseball bat and get pushed into a bottomless pit.
  11. sageridder Legendary Cpa Member

Well apparently I was mislead.In one post by I have know idea who,They said at 1000 you got to see special articals,or maybe to preview them.I'm really not sure which.
  12. DÛke Memento Mori

...I think it was FoR, or Apollo...I'm not sure...
    I have that many posts, and nope, nothing special, take your time, without the spam(yeah right:D!)...
  13. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

You don't wanna know what happens when you reach 1000... ;)
  14. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

I forgot to give duke the initiation to the 1000 posters club...
    [me]whacks duke pver the head with the baseball bat and throws him into the bottomless pit.[/me]
  15. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

That's the 1000 posters initiation? What fun! Only 5 more to go...
  16. Sleepy Narcoleptic CPA Member

is there anything special with that?