Ugliest creature

M

Multani

All the more reason for Yavimaya to give me a new treetrunk. :mad:
In the meantime, I'd probably be armed with an automatic shotgun. :D

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Plague rat as to be one of the ugliest with his facial fur torn off his skin and his little scabs, ahhh he is sooooo cute.

M

Multani

Insane people!!!
(Multani takes out a Vulcan cannon and sprays around the room. Satisfied at the destruction, he moves on.)
:D

G

Gerode

<Narrowly avoids Multani's cannon, crawls out of bunker and into wreakage>

Unglued's Infernal Spawn of Evil is horrific, in a different sort of way. Mice with rosy smiling cheeks, drinking hot cocoa with marshmallows takes a special brand of evil.

N

Neo_Keo

Thew cars that makes me sick to my stomach is Mind Maggots. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

D

dw51688

They should Hasran Ogress because she strikes fear into other players and the opponent might pass out, major advantage for u if there's no opponent.

D

Dune Echo

Yellowjacket: Man, you are so right, the only question is would it eat the mother before she could love it?

Mind Maggots is pretty disgusting and disturbing. I'd think that one of the ugliest creatures is Carnophage. I think the Arena ad had the right idea, that thing has one helluva wedgie!

D

dw51688

I say 1 out of every 100 cards disgusts people. What do you guys say?

G

galtwish

Who has forgotten Legions of Lim-Dul? That guy looks like Sloth from Se7en. Still gives me a chill every time I see him. Runners up: Squirming Mass and Anthroplasm.

Erik

P.S. C'mon, Abomination? Cosmic Horror? Living Wall? those guys are so Lovecraftian the make me smile every time I see them (not the Wall, cause I don't own any and I hate playing against it)

O

Ogg

Personally, I think the picture for Anthroplasm is cool! Ugly sure, but pretty cool, still.

I don't know what I think the ugliest was, but I can't stand those watercolor, or whatever they were, cards from Fallem Empires (?) like Murk Dwellers, or Icatian Pries (?). Anyone know what I'm talking about? Or am I just rambling again? Ah well.

OGG CRUSH! DESTROY! MAIM!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I know what you're talking about (I think) but that's for the "Worst Art" thread a ways down :)

I also what galtwish? said about Living Wall and I also don't think it's that bad; but it was off the top of my head since I can't picture any of the cards.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

It isn't a creature, but I'd have to go with the judge on Demonic Attorney. His nose is bigger than a Skizzik and smells about as good (no offense Skizzik fans).

L

lilpinhead

id have to shaku, the endbringer....ugghhh....just look at her...shes all boney and stuff...its rather gross...and shes got a real bad haircut...yet at the same time i feel stangely attracted to her...

F

Firestorm

What about Mindstab Thrull? hes got a hand coming outta his muffler, if thats appropriate wording for these boards.

T

Thrash Golem

we all forgo derelor!!

and doggy on weakstone

delraich??

der a lot of bad uglies in magic

K

K9Archmage

Ugliest creature, eh? how about my 7th grade math teacher. She looks exactly like orcish captain. I am totally serious(for the first time). She totally looks like orcish captain.Well, except for the fact that she has 5 foot body hairs everywhere.
*shivers*

Hoipa

G

Griffion2000

What are you guys crazy!?!
Its obviusly the BFM!!!!
It's even called the baddest, nastiest....you'll ever see!