U/R Pinger Deck

D

DeathMaster666

I threw this together in 20 minutes for the hell of it.

4x Counterspell
4x Mana Leak
4x Lightning Bolt
3x Incinerate
4x Spikeshot Goblin (to be replaced with Goblin Sharpshooter once I get some)
4x Vulshok Sorceror
4x Prodigal Sorceror
4x Thought Courier (to be replaced with Rootwater Hunter/Zuran Enchanter)
4x Serum Visions
2x Chartooth Cougar
3x Shoreline Ranger
4x Shivan Reef
10x Island
6x Mountain

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
'Cause once he gets some Sharpshooters, he's gonna use them to replace the Spikeshot Goblins, as he noted above... :)

D

DeathMaster666

Cougars are more for manafixing, but when the game is stalled a 4/4 firebreather really livens the pace a bit.

C

chris92

you could put intruder alarm in the sideboard. it would be great against dragon;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Oversoul
Board sweeping kills the pingers though...
I'm not familiar with a lot of their casting costs, but I assume that they're around 3, based on the original pinger, Prodigal Sorceror. SO I think what KJ was saying was while you're waiting for your third mana, you can use Earthquake to get rid of your opponents 1 and 2 drops. Or when you get into trouble when you lose your pingers.

Although looking at the decklist, that's probably what the Mana Leaks and burn is for. So maybe sideboard choices...

Killer Joe

Yeah, that's pretty much what I was tryin' to say.

Also, what about that wall from Mercadian Masques thats an 0/4 that has pinging for 1 blue and tap? Stinging Barrier??? Maybe?

And what about Arcane Teachings? If you can add some walls to the deck like the red 0/5 Wall of Diffusion (It can block Shadow creatures, too) would be a good candidate for the Teachings.

There's also that gold (UR) common from Invasion. It's a creature enchant card that gives the pinging ability (to player's only) to the creature and you draw a card. That might be something to consider.

H

Homestar

that card is called Quicksilver Dagger KJ. and im definatly with spidey on the pemmins aura, i mean even tho the untap is for 1 blue and its a 2 color deck, you, most of the time, will still get 1, 2 or maybe 3 untaps......

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
CURIOSITY!

Really, I don't see why not...

Especially if you add Pemmin's Aura for the "machine gun" effect...

T

train

Though it's blue - Quicksilver is one of the strongest I can think of...