U/G Turboland

H

Homestar

I have been beaten over and over again by Turboland at FNM. now, i just got a tournamentpack box anda whole lotta stuff i saw this guy play in his deck and wana make it. no ideawhat to put in it, thats where you guys come in. i need a decklist, a ful decklist, all i know is 4 sakura tribe elder, 4 kodamas reach, 2 Uyo, Silent Prophet, 2 Meloku of the clouded mirror, and 3 Rude awakening, what else do i put in?

Killer Joe

Maybe it was a UG Control deck. If so, there are many builds in standard right now. However, it has yet to be a Teir 1 deck (meaning that it hasn't won any PTQ's like Affinity).

My version of the deck looks like this:

11x Islands
8x Forests
2x Mirrodin's Core
1x Minamo, School at Water's Edge

1x Keiga, the Tide Star
2x Meloku, the Clouded Mirror
4x Sakura- Tribe Elder
3x Solemn Simulacrum
4x Viridian Shaman
4x Eternal Witness

2x Rude Awakening
3x Echoing Truth
3x Condescend
3x Mana Leak
4x Serum Vision
4x Hinder
1x Sensei's Divining Top

SB://
3x Annul
2x Oxidize
1x Bribery
3x March of the Machines
1x Imi Statue
3x Naturalize
2x Relic Barrier

A sloppy build at best since I had to synthesize it myself because as of right now there is no EXACT deck list for UG Control, at least not one everyone can agree on.

Hope this hepls. ;)

H

Homestar

that helps alot cuz i had no idea what to put in it at all in the first place :)

M

mythosx

run budoka gardeners and Azusa lost but seeking...booyah...makes meloku strong!

H

Homestar

ill run budoka garderners but i dont like asuza........

actually budoka gardeners sound awesome. it also makes rude awakening awesome and his effect is amazing himself!

T

train

do you have anymore details about what you are competing against homestar?...

H

Homestar

well, i have been grounded from everything magic for the past 3 weeks so i havent been to FNM for 3 weeks, and, ppl couldve chnged decks so im not sure actualy