Powering all this nonsense: (31)
4 City of Brass
4 Gemstone Mine
10 Island
9 Swamp
4 Dark Ritual

Sideboard: (15)
4 Splinter (even your artifacts too!)
4 Sowing Salt (let's add non-basic land!)
4 of that white lobotomy for enchantments...
2 Jester's Cap
1 Tormod's Crypt

While I do realize that this concept may have been done before ... <smiles and shrugs> G'luck trying to win with the dang deck! :D

P

Purple_jester

This confirms it. Whimsy's back from her self-imposed exile! Hi, Whimsy!

It's good to see that you're as insane as ever. :D This deck reminds me of that Pop'N'Poke deck I made once. You don't win too often, but it's fun even when you don't.

D

Duel

Yes, but what do you do for an encore?

Okay, the problem is: no real kill method. Decking, maybe. Use millstones or grindstones, they're more effective.

W

Whimsical

Bear with me for a moment and let's both pretend that its not a fun theme deck with the objective of driving your opponent up the wall ... and let's think of the deck ... eherm, objectively. Nurse! The scalpels, please!

Every lobotomy card at the very minimum takes out another card with it ... a 1 for 1 card tradeoff. More than likely, you'll fish out 2 or even 3 of the buggers when you play the brain-dead spell. A second turn Lobotomy on an opponent, and you manage to fish out the Blasted-derm ... that 4 cards for two (Lobotomy and Dark Rit). <smiles and shrugs> I guess it's that much-ballyhooed card advantage all Pro players keep mumbling about.

You WILL deck the opponent for the simple reason he'll be losing cards faster than a Roadrunner hopped-up on Jolt cola. Assuming he doesn't blow your sorry heinie to kingdom come though. :D

Relax, Duel dearie. Not all decks posted on the CPA are bastardized clones of Netdecks. Some of them are actually just plain "fun" decks... ;)