Type 2 U/G/W - - NOT a net deck.

T

Thrash Golem

Hey, I was sitting there one day and thought this up. My rebel deck was doing kinda poopy versus powerhouses such as Fires and U/w Control, so I decided to make it more interesting. Here is the decklist:

Spells:
2x Saproling Burst
3x Wax/Wane
2x Fact or Fiction
3x Power Sink
4x Parallax Wave
2x Teferi's Moat
2x Armadillo Cloak

Creatures:
4x Ramosian Sergeant
4x Defiant Falcon
4x Steadfast Guard

Artifacts:
4x Chimeric Idol

Lands:
16x Plains
4x Adarkar Wastes
4x Brushland

Record so far:
Nethergo - 5-1
Fires - 4-1
Everything else - 0-0

Come on, I've only been testing it for a day.

I

Istanbul

One well-timed three-point Pestilence, and you're out of win mechanisms.

Rebel decks win because they're diverse enough to have some answer to almost any deck. Where are your Thermal/Nightwind Gliders? Where's Lin-Sivvi? I would lose blue altogether and make it W/G, so that you could play with a wider selection of rebels.

B

Bladefall

W/G is definitly the way to go. Then add Lin Sivvi and Rebel Informer, yes he is black but you can search for him since he's a rebel. He's also great against rebel decks. Also try testing against another rebel deck and see how you do.

G

galtwish

Your deck is pretty cool. I wouldn't go with more rebels, however. Here's a thought:

4 Parallax Wave
4 Saproling Burst
2 Dueling Grounds
2 Hanna, Ship's Navigator
4 Chimeric Idol
4 Birds of Paradise
4 Enlightened Tutor
3 Seal of Cleansing
1 Jayemdae Tome
1 Restock
4 Powersink
4 Fact or Fiction
4 Brushland
4 Adakar Wastes
3 Plains
5 Island
7 Forest

The list is terrible so far, but it has potential. G/W/u for Hanna could be very strong, and Dueling Grounds is waiting to be exploited. Zanam Djinn would be a good addiiton, but Saproling Bursts + Hanna should be enough to kill most decks, and the CC is getting very high in the deck.

Erik

D

Duel

dueling ground/saporling burst?
You nuts?

Sorry. I actually prefer the earlier deck.

Okay, use Sterling grove and enlightened tutros. Also, hanna is a really good move!