Two Headed Giant

B

Baron Sengir

I love to play two headed giant magic. Does anyone have any killer decks for that format?

I remain
The Baron
"Hey! If Nicol Bolas gets to count as a Dragon again, shouldn't I count as a Vampire?!?"

D

Dune Echo

Hey Baron, if you haven't noticed yet, there are a ton of cards for multiplayer in Mercadian Masques. Just trying to keep these posts alive here. Actually, I'd like to see some of the decks for these too. I have a multiplayer deck I pulled from the Library of Leng that's really cool. If you want, I'll post it.

------------------
Dune Echo

... and no, the Waylay ruling and Thawing Glaciers ruling don't have a damn thing in common. A lot more people like me whined in favor of Waylay!

D

Dune Echo

Actually, Baron, you should count as a Vampire. Unfortunately, that would make you too damn powerful.

Baron Sengir 5BBB
Creature-Vampire Legend
Whenever Baron Sengir deals... blah blah blah (we all know the ability).
Tap: Regenerate target Vampire.

5/5

This maybe a little overpowered if you can reanimate a 5/5 that makes himself bigger and can regenerate himself on defense. The same goes with Eladamri. He doesn't make himself untargetable. That would have just made way too much sense to strengthen green to a competative level back in the Tempest era.

------------------
Dune Echo

... and no, the Waylay ruling and Thawing Glaciers ruling don't have a damn thing in common. A lot more people like me whined in favor of Waylay!

T

theorgg

Too Powerful? are you crazy? for eight mana, he should be more powerful.

I have played as though you were a vampire for quite a while. it isn't as good as you think.

-theorgg
I'm bigger than I think, I think.

Ferret

Staff member
I have to admit that the Baron card was a bit overpriced - but when you look at all that it can do, it's just ridiculous...of course, you could always just use one of Black's many ways of pulling him out of a graveyard for much less...

-ferret

"...that would be more appropriate, anyway..."

S

Shadowfire

I have a great TH Giant deck Baron. I'll post it after work. (sorry dont have it with me). A friend of mine and I won a tourney with mine and his. I'll check and see if I can get his from him and post it too.