TV Forum

B

Bob

That's it. We need a TV forum. The once great Off-Topic forum is now choking on too many boring threads about TV shows.:mad:

S

Svenmonkey

The TV threads aren't getting in anyone's way. I just don't think there's much besides TV going on right now. :p

R

Reverend Love

That's it. We need a TV forum. The once great Off-Topic forum is now choking on too many boring threads about TV shows.
Hear hear...

B

Bob

we need to revive the CPA. its so boring these days. i think all these TV threads are boring. TV sucks nowadays. the only good show left is That 70's Show. At least that i've seen.

Ferret

Staff member
It's about time someone agreed w/ my earlier suggestion...

-Ferret

"Now, can we have one?"

T

train

Are there enough threads to warrant one?...

If so, then there's enough online gaming threads to warrant a forum for them...

and enough threads about tourney decks to start a forum for them...

and enough ...

not choosing either side... just stating facts...:) :cool:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's up for consideration but I don't think the Off-Topic is "choking" on TV shows. Since I was on last Friday, out of the last 7 or so threads that have had replies since, only one was about TV shows (Coupling). Of the threads in the Last 10 Days view, only 6 or 7 are about TV shows out of 15-20. Of those threads, pretty much only train and I participate in (OC, Survivor, CSI, Playmakers (which is really just train), Without a Trace). If we weren't posting (which can be easily done), the only TV thread that other people have posted in would be Coupling, which definitely would not warrant its own forum.

Again, I'm swinging by the belief that since you can see the title, you know what the thread is about and don't have to read it. And if it "seems" TV threads are taking over, that doesn't say much for you guys posting in Off-Topic in general.

I'd much rather see Magic discussion anyway. The only forum that got a good discussion over the weekend was Decks - hardly anything in the others. Where are you guys there?