tuneage?

D

Duster

What do y'all listen to while playing?
Laid back mellow stuff, or are you blowing out your f***ing speakers? :)

A little combination of the two works for me, it can definately set the mood for a game.

D

M

magicman_moe

i like rage against the machine or napalm death
but also smashing pumpkins oh and for anyone who cares the pumpkins are breakin up man oh well just thought id let yall know

F

FadingInsomniac

TAG GUARD

Fenix*TX all the way baby. Blink 182 sets a good mood, too.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
moe - As the Smashing Pumpkins are my favorite band (and have been for a while), I feel compelled to bring up the whole MACHINA/the machines of god conspiracy-type-thing. It's really weird, but the booklet/lyrics foretell the whole break up (down to the day [and maybe even time] it was announced), but it also tells of a whole rebirth (or reincarnation) type thing. IMO, VERY intruiging. I can post some more info it anyone happens to care ;)

Anyway, to answer the first question, most of the time when I play(ed) magic, we would rock out :D At the time, it was bands like Limp Bizkit, Incubus, Godsmack, and many other assorted MP3s ;)

...I guess that's why I like beatdown the most.

G

garfobosonfire

IM LISTENING TO SLIPKNOT BABY!! THEY KIK ASS!!! AND RELEASE RAGE!!

D

Duster

Bunch of metal heads eh?
Got some punk being thrown in...few friends of mine are going to see Blink and Fenix*TX saturday, not my thing though. I tend to listen to 'hippy' music, ya know Phish, Dave Matthews Band (don't hurt me!), etc.

I dig almost any music though...my WinAmop playlist ranges from Paul Simon to Incubus to DJ Shadow to Guster and so on....

F

FoundationOfRancor

Duster, DMB is cool, y would we diss you for that ?
Anyway, I listen to
-SLIPKNOT
-Red Hot chili peppers
-Limp Bizkit
-Our Lady Peace
-Weird Al (Yea, I admit it)

T

theorgg

read this to see the old thread on this.

[Edited by theorgg on June 1st, 2000 at 07:49 PM]

[Edited to make the URL command work. Quote in the wrong place. --Zadok001]

G

Gumby Khan

Where we meet to play has a CD player, so whoever brings CDs determines what we hear. What I like;
Blink 182
Creed
Everclear
Sugar Ray
Smash Mouth
Korn
Limp Bizkit

When I lose a match, they force us to listen to Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys! Have mercy on my soul...:eek:!

C

Chaos Turtle

Sublime
Sublime
Sublime

"I play two games in the mornin'
I play two games at night
I play two games in the afternoon
It makes me feel alright."

L

Lady Re

This Lady loves to listen to the soundtrack from the Crow, and also the score track from the Crow. (the second one is the hardest to find collection of all the background and incidental music from the movie...) Other fav soundtracks include The Lost Boys, and Interveiw with the Vampire.

I also am one of the original devotees of NIN... Trent just always ROCKS!!! :D :D :D