Tribond: Question 4 Answer and Scores

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
What do these three have in common?

POPEYE THE SAILOR
MORK FROM ORK
PETER PAN

Answer: They're characters played by Robin Williams.

Player(s) who got it right: Apollo, Chaos Turtle, EricBess, Gerode, sageridder, Turd Cutter

Well, most everyone seems to have got on the board now, with sageridder taking the lead! fuzzy was a tad overconfident with his answer (especially with the "too easy" comment ;)).

Scores:

sageridder 2
Apollo 1
Baskil 1
Chaos Turtle 1
EricBess 1
fuzzy 1
Gerode 1
Turd Cutter 1
Ura 1
Elrond 0
Melkor 0
Sammy Dead-O 0

F

fuzzy510

No fair revealing my comment! Besides, I was right, wasn't I?

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

1. What was fuzzy's answer?
2. I knew the answer because I knew that Robin Williams played Popeye and Peter Pan, but who is Mork from Ork?

F

fuzzy510

I said they were all cartoon characters. I know Popeye and Peter Pan, but I had no friggin' idea who Mork from Ork was, so I just guessed.

N

nodnarb24

YOU DON'T KNOW WHO MORK FROM ORK IS? He is from the classic TV show Mork and Mindy, from the late 70's or early 80's I presume. I thought everyone knew that. I think you can see it on TV Land.

F

fuzzy510

I don't get cable, and I was born in the late 80s! Don't insult me!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Boy, it's just not your day. First your laziness and now this... ;)

Sorry about revealing your comment. I thought it was amusing but if you don't want me to do that in the future (maybe I should have everyone sign a release :))

Anyway, as far as I know, Mork from Ork hasn't been made into a cartoon. So your answer was not right. But even if he had, as from the previous question, "it's not what I'm looking for". :)

Don't worry, the game's still wide open...