Tribal Game 4

M

mythosx

untap upkeep draw,

tap all 12 mana, play sway of the stars, 2 floating blue...

Waiting for responses..

DarthFerret: 16
Hand: 3
Library:42
In Play:

(T) Desert (1colorless, or tap to deal 1 damage to an attacking critter after it deals it's damage)
(U) Dwarven Hold (6 Counters)
(T) Mountain
(U) High Market (T:1 ; T: sac a critter to get a life)
(U,U) Forgotten Cave
(U) Hammerheim (T:R , T: Critter loses landwalk ability)
(U) Shivan Gorge (T:1 2R,T: Deal 1 Dmg to each opponent)

Graveyard: Magmasaur, Cinder Elemental, Earthquake, Fork, Spark Elemental, Fireball, Spark Elemental, Skizzik, Skizzik, Lightning Bolt
RFG:

Limited: 25
Hand: 4
Library: 40
In Play:

(TT) 2x Boros Garrison
(TT) 2x Mountain
(TTT) 3x Plains

Debtors' Knell (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may take a creature card from a graveyard and put it into play)

(T) Ekundu Cyclops (3/4 if a creature i control attacks, EC must attack)
(S) Bird Token (1/1 flying)
(S) Bird Token (1/1 flying)

Graveyard: Sunhome Enforcer, Jotun Owl Keeper, Bloodrock Cyclops, Jotun Owl Keeper, Desolation Giant, Jotun Owl Keeper, Sunhome Enforcer
RFG:

Mooseman: 14
Hand: 4
Library: 30
In Play:

(UUUUUUUUUUU) 11x Forest
(U) Gaea's Cradle , (Legendary Land (T: Add G to your mana pool for each creature you control.)

(U) Diligent Farmhand (1/1, 1G, Sacrifice Farmhand: Search your library for a basic land card, and put that card into play tapped. Then shuffle your library. If Diligent Farmhand is in a graveyard, Muscle Burst's effect counts it as a Muscle Burst.)

Graveyard:Forest, Skyshroud Claim, Crop Rotation, Thriss: Nantuko Primus, Muscle Burst, Yavimaya Elder, Werebear, Kamahl Fist of Krosa, Hermit Druid, Seton, Krosan Protector, Werebear, Seton-Krosan Protector
RFG:

mythosx: 15?
Hand: 5
Library: 33
In Play:

(TTTTTTTTTTTT) Island x12

Day of the Dragons (Enchantment)(When Day of the Dragons comes into play, remove all creatures you control from the game. Then put that many 5/5 red Dragon creature tokens with flying into play.
When Day of the Dragons leaves play, sacrifice all Dragons you control. Then return the removed cards to play under your control.)

(S) Dragon (5/5, Flying)
(S) Dragon (5/5, Flying)

Graveyard: Spell Snare, Spell Snare, Azami Lady of Scrolls, Temporal Adept, Hisoka's Guard, Aphetto Alchemist, Zuran Spellcaster, Suq'Ata Firewalker, Zuran Spellcaster, Information Dealer, Voidmage Prodigy, Counterspell
RFG:Arcanis the Omnipotent, Prodigal Sorcerer, Prodigal Sorcerer, Information Dealer, Patron Wizard.

Spiderman: 13
Hand: 7
Library: 40
In Play:

Night Dealings (Whenever a source you control deals dmg to another player, put that many theft ctrs on ~. 2BB, remove X theft ctrs from ~: Search your library for a nonland card w/converted mana cost X, reveal it, and put it in your hand. Then shuffle your library) * 3 theft ctr *

(U) Rix Maadi, Dungeon Palace (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1BR, T: Each player discards a card. Use this ability only when you can play a sorcery)
(T,T,T,U,U) Swamp x5

(U) Ravenous Rats (1/1)
(T,S) Throat Slitter (2/2, ninjitsu 2B, whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, destroy target nonblack creature that player controls)

Graveyard: Ravenous Rats, Nezumi Shortfang, Nezumi Shortfang, Nezumi Cutthroat
RFG:[/QUOTE]

M

mythosx

waiting for spiderman. if no one has responses...everyone just shuffle everything back and draw seven new cards....

M

mythosx

well then in the meantime. I turn your attention to the center ring where I will be performing the Charleston. :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys. I don't have any responses either.

But I do like mythosx's Charleston! Can you do the Black Bottom? :D

L

Limited

Everybody done reshuffling?

It's still Mythosx' turn and he's got two mana.

DarthFerret: 7
Library:53
In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

Limited: 7
Library: 53
In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman: 7
Library: 53?
In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

mythosx: 7
In Play:

(S) Arcanis the Omnipotent (3/4 T: Draw three cards. 2UU: Return ~ to owners hand)
(S) Prodigal Sorcerer (1/1 They call me Tim!)
(S) Prodigal Sorcerer (1/1 T: ping)
(S) Information Dealer (1/1 T: Stack deck)
(S) Patron Wizard (2/2 Tap an untapped Wizard you control: Counter target spell unless its controller pays (1))

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman: 7
In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Why are all mythosx's creatures still in play?
Sway of the Stars
Each player shuffles his or her hand, graveyard, and permanents he or she owns into his or her library, then draws seven cards. Each player's life total becomes 7.

L

Limited

Mooseman said:
Why are all mythosx's creatures still in play?
Sway of the Stars
Each player shuffles his or her hand, graveyard, and permanents he or she owns into his or her library, then draws seven cards. Each player's life total becomes 7.
The creatures weren't in play.. they were removed from the game, and the Day of Dragons leaving play (being shuffled back) returned them to play after the Sway of Stars resolves.

Quite the combo..

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Limited said:
The creatures weren't in play.. they were removed from the game, and the Day of Dragons leaving play (being shuffled back) returned them to play after the Sway of Stars resolves.

Quite the combo..
Ok, I missed that part.
Wow, very good.........

M

mythosx

Im the only game in town! mwuhahaha. I feel like America!!!

play an island. Tap 1 more blue...play Zuran Spellcaster.

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

Library: 52
In Play:

(T) Island

(S) Arcanis the Omnipotent (3/4 T: Draw three cards. 2UU: Return ~ to owners hand)
(S) Patron Wizard (2/2 Tap an untapped Wizard you control: Counter target spell unless its controller pays (1))
(S) Zuran Spellcaster (1/1 Tim's Cousin.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:[/QUOTE]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Draw, Swamp, Done.

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island

(S) Zuran Spellcaster (1/1 Tim's Cousin.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Swamp

Graveyard:
RFG: