Treason

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by train, Mar 23, 2003.

1. train The Wildcard!!!...

I think a military Execution would do just fine for this wretch... :mad:
  2. Svenmonkey Pants Chancellor

And he only killed like 1 dude?

Those grenades must be some kind of weak. Either that or he threw them in when the tents were empty.
  3. Thallid Ice Cream Man 21sT CeNTuRy sChIZoId MaN

Oh no. not TREASON.

Still I find it sad that he had to resort to violence to say what he wanted to say.
  4. Svenmonkey Pants Chancellor

He probably didn't have anything to say except a few grunts and some profanity, considering he voluntarily signed up for the military, a clear sign of a lack of intelligence.
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

There's so many things wrong with that statement that it's funny...

I thought around 12 people died from the attack? Or was that just wounded?
  6. train The Wildcard!!!...

1 died, 11 wounded...

And yeah - the statement is weird, but it looks like it's coming down to a religious issue...

sad to say though - he still should be tied to the front of an enemy tank, and hae 50 M1's fire on him at once... along with a few A-10's and Apaches... and not to leave the ships out of it - a few tomahawks...
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Only because he happens to be Muslim... if it was a soldier of another faith who did it, it probably wouldn't come up.
  8. train The Wildcard!!!...

Yeah - sad bit the religion thing came up...

either way I'd set my scope on his forehead...
  9. Zhaneel Resident Gryphon Queen

Do you ever get sick of being so bloody-minded?
  10. train The Wildcard!!!...

No...

and i like my steak still moo-ing...;)

(just kidding about the steak...)

I actually have the eye for an eye mentality - though it's a passive - if you tak emy eye... I'm going to take an eye form each of your family members kind of thing...;)
  11. Zhaneel Resident Gryphon Queen

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."

Gandhi kicks such metaphorical butt.
  12. Ferret CPA Founder, Slacker

During a time of war, any attack upon friendly forces that is deemed intentional, is treason. Under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, it is punnishable by DEATH - which he deserves no matter what his faith is.

-Ferret

"...even some Witches are jerks..."
  13. train The Wildcard!!!...

Hi Ferret!!!... Long time no see...;)

And Thanks!...

Is there also a statute in the military that allows a person to nto stand trial if they are mentally unstable?...

I think his lawyer will try that route...

Anyhow...

I say they get him out of Germany and back into Iraq... and mount his sorry but on the cannon of an Abram...:mad:
  14. Ferret CPA Founder, Slacker

Thanks - good to be back from The Void.

Well, aqccording to Mrs. F (the expert on crime and punishment in my family) it is EXTREMELY hard to get off on an insanity plead in a civilian court. In the case of a military court, it would be near impossible. In order to even be in the military, you have to be mentaly stable. A few army shrinks can talk to him and if they can't prove that he had some deep-seeded neuroses from his childhood he's going to be on the bad end of some not-so-friendly fire.

-Ferret

"I don't think the Twinkies in the Iraqi aid package are gonna
    be a good enough excuse..." (Mrs Ferret)