Treason

T

train

The attacker threw three grenades into three tents, including the command tent, military officials said. The motive in the attack “most likely was resentment,” said Max Blumenfeld, a U.S. Army spokesman. He did not elaborate.
The suspect, found hiding in a bunker, is an engineer from an engineering platoon in the 101st Airborne, said Col. Frederick B. Hodges, commander of the division’s 1st Brigade
I think a military Execution would do just fine for this wretch... :mad:

S

Svenmonkey

And he only killed like 1 dude?

Those grenades must be some kind of weak. Either that or he threw them in when the tents were empty.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Oh no. not TREASON.

Still I find it sad that he had to resort to violence to say what he wanted to say.

S

Svenmonkey

He probably didn't have anything to say except a few grunts and some profanity, considering he voluntarily signed up for the military, a clear sign of a lack of intelligence.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
There's so many things wrong with that statement that it's funny...

I thought around 12 people died from the attack? Or was that just wounded?

T

train

1 died, 11 wounded...

And yeah - the statement is weird, but it looks like it's coming down to a religious issue...

sad to say though - he still should be tied to the front of an enemy tank, and hae 50 M1's fire on him at once... along with a few A-10's and Apaches... and not to leave the ships out of it - a few tomahawks...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Only because he happens to be Muslim... if it was a soldier of another faith who did it, it probably wouldn't come up.

T

train

Yeah - sad bit the religion thing came up...

either way I'd set my scope on his forehead...

T

train

No...

and i like my steak still moo-ing...;)

(just kidding about the steak...)

I actually have the eye for an eye mentality - though it's a passive - if you tak emy eye... I'm going to take an eye form each of your family members kind of thing...;)

Z

Zhaneel

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."

Gandhi kicks such metaphorical butt.

Ferret

Staff member
During a time of war, any attack upon friendly forces that is deemed intentional, is treason. Under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, it is punnishable by DEATH - which he deserves no matter what his faith is.

-Ferret

"...even some Witches are jerks..."

T

train

Hi Ferret!!!... Long time no see...;)

And Thanks!...

Is there also a statute in the military that allows a person to nto stand trial if they are mentally unstable?...

I think his lawyer will try that route...

Anyhow...

I say they get him out of Germany and back into Iraq... and mount his sorry but on the cannon of an Abram...:mad:

Ferret

Staff member
Thanks - good to be back from The Void.

Well, aqccording to Mrs. F (the expert on crime and punishment in my family) it is EXTREMELY hard to get off on an insanity plead in a civilian court. In the case of a military court, it would be near impossible. In order to even be in the military, you have to be mentaly stable. A few army shrinks can talk to him and if they can't prove that he had some deep-seeded neuroses from his childhood he's going to be on the bad end of some not-so-friendly fire.

-Ferret

"I don't think the Twinkies in the Iraqi aid package are gonna
be a good enough excuse..." (Mrs Ferret)