1 Deserted Temple
1 City of Brass
2 Wasteland
1 Tundra
1 Soldevi Excavations
1 Strip Mine
7 Island
9 Plains

This looks like a hodge-podge and it basically is; I wanted to use Transcendence in a MP setting. In Single Card Strategies, someone suggested using bounce so that's why this is W/U. However, I don't really have that much bounce as you can tell. I also wanted to use W/U gold cards.

I played this last night and won two games out of two; Wrath of God was key as for some reason, I got one or both of Ancestor's Chosen or Silver Seraph in my opening hands for both games. I was hit a couple of times but then the other players started getting out stuff so I was okay. Then I Wrathed and swept the board and took control with either the Iridescent Angel or the Ancestor's Chosen (which in the second game brought me back from 2 life to 18).

So I think I need another Wrath and maybe some Madness cards to go with the Looters (or an altogether different drawing card that's not Rhystic Study). Probably some more bounce too. I liked Reins of Power though as I used it one time to take an opponent's creatures and use them to block when another player was attacking me :)