train & Azreal vs. Spidey & BigBlue

• Thread starter Azreal the Soulmaster
  • Start date
A

Azreal the Soulmaster

You guys want to start the FFA game now? I mean since we all seem to be present. I know what deck I'm going to be playing. Spidey and BigBlue, you can go ahead and send me a number between 1-10 and the closest to the number I choose will go first. I'll go last just be impartial, the first player will get to draw also as this is a multiplayer game.

B

BigBlue

count me out for now... I have a dentist appt. I only have the one deck in apprentice... I'd like to put in a different one.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

thats okay BigBlue, We can start tomorrow then if that is better for you.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Tomorrow's fine.

Are we just calling Az and train the winners of this game? You didn't do your turn, BigBlue...

B

BigBlue

sorry if that wasn't apparent.... after the land hose again, it didn't matter. no Edict for me which only would have prolonged the obvious. At 4 lands I could have deeded to get rid of the muse and virtually ended any hope for us. I didn't realize I had taken out so many lands... I guess I figured 12 elves were compensation for a couple forests, but they were always dying and then lands were.... more frustrating than fun, but I'll play something with more teeth since that seems to be the way of it.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Spidey, you armageddoned at the right time. i had 7 plains and on my next turn I drew a land. I would've been able to play the akroma that sat in my hand all game:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I pretty much had to.... you guys were sitting pretty and BigBlue and I were pretty much tapped out, hand-wise. Those Deeds killed us. I wish I had a counterspell then :)

I knew you had the Muse out but figured we could take 2 for lots of turns. Unfortunately you got land and managed to bring out some friends :)