Trading Post!

C

Child of Gaea

Great idea, Nekratall! I posted alot of stuff and am in compete agreement. Anything that will make trades safer is fine by me.

Child of Gaea
CPA

"Dammit, I wanted to be ripped off again"

M

majere666

i am unfamiliar with motl. can you explain how this forum works

N

nekrataal

MOTL is the Magic Online Trading League. They are the same type of forum as this one (just the full version)but have thousands of members. It is dedicated to trading and finding out bad traders/rippers.

Check them out at: http://www.ecis.com/~leshrac/index.html

-nekrataal
"I need Visions Vampiric Tutors so bad I could kill...or maybe just maim..."

N

nekrataal

I've set up a trading forum. Me and Baron were in agreement with this, but if there is any problems with the CPA having one we can certainly remove it.

It will operate just like the MOTL and dojo trading boards, but can be accessed only by our members. That means trades will be some what safer since everyone is part of the same group here. The idea is since most casual players have to trade for cards this will be a huge benefit.

-nekrataal
"trade, trade, trade"

Ferret

Staff member
I'm not sure we should have a trading section. There's plenty of them on the wwweb. We could provide some links to them - along w/ links to some of the other popular Magic sites like Mox Perl, Brainburst, Sideboard, etc....and then, there might be a slight conflict of interest since we're being sponsored by a card dealing company...

-ferret

"...but I still think New Wave is the best way to go..."

N

nekrataal

I see your point ferret. When we finally get hosted with New Wave we will probably have to take the trading board down. Who knows, maybe they'll let us keep it? Its good for now, becuase it can occupy our members until the site is running.