Tournament???

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Aw, man. I won my first round, too. Oh well, I'll start one then, unless Bob starts it up again.

Here are the rules:

1. No excessive fights. I don't want to wait forever for a fight to finish. So, make it good, but not more than 2 pages.

2. When you post an action, you can't make an action until you opponent has OR 3 days have gone by without them acting. If they haven't responded in 5 days after your second action in a row, you win by default.

3. Try to make it silly. I don't want grudges to come out of this tournament. This is an Off-Topic Tournament.

4. You don't have to post a weapon. You may bring weapons with you as you please, but you can't make it so they have no chance.

5. Cheese.

6. See rule 5.

7. In order to be in the tournament, post your name on this site. Post your preferred opponent, too.

8. See rule 6.

9. The winner of this tournament will get the CPW Belt, which as of current is in my possession.

I will be in the tournament as well. That doesn't mean I will win. I'm just filling a spot. Plus, I want to fight someone.

Thank you.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Quick thought: You may use your CPA signatures in this fight, i.e.: Dementia's Chair, Ransac's snapping of fingers, Prince RXI's gay sword, etc.

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i choose.....nahnahnah

PRINCE RXI

um, i choose The sword of Ka'las. a klingon blade.

*trying to make this one interesting.*

plus i'm bored.

P

Prince RXI

I will join, but please wait for me to finish my match with Daggertooth, but first let me show you a little bit what is happening.

" "

Ok, there it is.

Prince RXI, "Insert something here"

M

maraud234

I want a piece of Ransac, I've got some beef with you.

*Maraud pulls out a grill, and cooks up some steak*

Here you go, have some beef. Anybody else want some?

*Maraud starts to hand out steaks to everybody*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
No offense, but I've already beaten you (in a thread I consider one of the most humourous that I have participated in) in battle. I wish to fight someone new in the 1st round. If we both manage to get past the 1st round, I will meet you in the 2nd round.

So far, the pairings are.

1.Prince Rxi--

2.Riva Iron-Grip--

3.???--

4.???--

5.Dementia--

6.Maraud--

7.???--

8.Ransac--

I need 3 more people for this to begin. Any more volunteers?

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

Yes! I get to fight ???, I don't know who that is, but he sounds like a worthy opponent.

And, Ransac, I do take it as a complement that our fight was very humorous to you, I think I died 5 times in all.

D

Dementia

I am sorry Maruad, but I killed ??? in his sleep in an evil plan to force you to face me.

Did ??? have a family? Hate to think that I took away ??? Jr. father:(

So, are you you brave enough to take on the Chair Wielding Maniac?

(Dementia sets up a stand to sell his signature "Fear the Chair" T-shirts to pass the time inbetween the pain)

29.99 a piece folks. Sorry, I don't sign autographs, but if you bring em to the fight I'll bleed on them for you:)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Actually, much to Dementia's pleasure, the random number I gave him was... 5!!! He will fight Maraud. I will edit the tournament table then.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

??? was my closest friend! How could you? What sort of monster are you? You, you, evil piece of sh.... hey those t-shirts are only 29.99. I want one.

*Maraud buys a t-shirt from Dementia*

Ransac- you should've put Dementia with somebody more challenging, you know as well as I do that I'll probably kill myself before he does.

D

Dementia

I enjoy fighting but I do as many jobs as you do.

I predict that this will be a funny, funny match........

(Dementia unzips his fly and does his business on ???'s dead body)

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If that don't put some balls on maraud. Nothing will.

This match WILL NOT end until I bleed on that T-shirt for ya

(Dementia stumbles off, very proud of his promo;), and starts mumbling various versions of the name maraud that he can mock maraud with)

malaud, suraud, kerbaud........this is hard:(

V

verdeloth the horny

I want to fight, and take pride in my extreamly good ability with my shovel.

U

urzamasterpimp

I'm a new user, formely known as verdeloth, sorry leting you know

V

Volraths_bane

I am Volraths_bane, and I came here solely for the combat.

BRing It On!!!!!!

Beware the awesome power of my Mighty Bed Pan of Fate

(don't worry the bed pan is empty...usually)

N

Namielus

If you need an opening filled, I'm your man, or gigantic hulking black soot bleching beast. Either way I'm here and I think I want some bed pan lovn' as--tuff. yes stuff, I want someone to bring that bedpan --- stuff on, YEA BRINGIT!

V

Volraths_bane

I am a 20 yr old 6'2" well over 300 pound man with a short temper. Hehehe

Name the time and the thread.

I gotta go polish the bed pan

N

Namielus

Your just choosing a 6'2'' human with bedpan? Well I think me at a humble 4'2'' and 112lbs will have no problem with you.

V

Volraths_bane

That is what I am in real life. Sorry if there was any missunderstanding