Today's interesting find...

M

MagicMan

I have never seena nything like that before. I just bid on them all, too...hehehehe

N

Notepad

Who the hell would want that junk? I mean, what kind of psycho sits around wishing he/she had more booster packaging? They should be shot before they infect the gene pool.

D

DeathMaster666

Originally posted by SeFRo
Who the hell would want that junk? I mean, what kind of psycho sits around wishing he/she had more booster packaging? They should be shot before they infect the gene pool.
Is that a threat towards MagicMan?

M

MagicMan

I'm new here and already being threatened....I love this palce...I want it just to add to my Magic collection of nice stuff...need more Magic crack...NOW!!!...hehehehe

D

DeathMaster666

If you're magiccollecter69 then you have terrible feedback. Just lettin ya know. Maybe you want to start over.

N

Notepad

See!? People already shooting at him! :eek: I didn't say nuthin. Coulda been talkin about shooting him with a water pistol! Water cleans away infectious germs sometimes. ;)

T

train

sometimes...

The table cloths I can see - booster wrap - not sure of...:confused: :cool:

N

Notepad

*Junkyard's crime tip of the day*

Uh, a roll of plastic makes great packaging for dismembered bodies. Booster rolls are great because you can make it look like you're stuffing game supplies into the trunk of your car.

*And that has been, Junkyard's crime tip of the day*