Timmy, Johnny or Spike?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You're a Spike?

I just ranked a Spike, although after reading through, I would have said Johnny/Spike.

Killer Joe

Was that because you didn't want to be pigeon-holed? Or are you that ecclectic?

I didn't want to be 'pinned' to one certain category but I went with my heart, my dark heart :eek: Muwhahahahahaha!

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Spike / Johnny (I'll bet it ends up being the most common type around here...;) )

D

depolarization

Timmy/Johnny

Go figure? Smash people with big cool effects! I think it requires that you like Traumatize which I did.

Killer Joe

Timmys: 0

Johnnys: 0

Spikes: 3

Timmy/Johnnys: 1

Timmy/Spikes: 1

Johnny/Timmys: 0

Johnny/Spikes: 3

Spike/Timmys: 0

Spike/Johnnys: 3

Timmy/Johnny/Spikes: 0

Johnny/Spike/Timmys: 0

Spike/Timmy/Johnnys: 0

Timmy/Spike/Johnnys: 0

Johnny/Timmy/Spikes: 1

Spike/Johnny/Timmys: 0

D

Doombringer

Spike/Johnny, but i didn't like most of the cards there, and I think i'm more of a timmy than anything else.

Maro ought to make a current version of this test, with stuff like Arcbound Ravager

D

depolarization

You know? I guess it's the anti-spike in me. Though if I had to sit down at an extended tournament I would play the ravager or the psychatog decks...they just play well.

But something in me just doesn't like these creatures...Just something not sexy about the strategy behind these undercosted and amazing creatures I guess.

Now sacrificing Kokusho and Yosei in a conga-line to Greater-Good with a Glean crawler keeping the recursion engine going...that's good times! Sure they cost twice as much as Dr. Teeth, but those serpentine dragons are so hawt!