This should be me for the weekend.

R

Razormouse

I am leaving tomorrow at 11:45 to SLC,Ut. Gonna hang out at the UofU with some friends and stay the night. Then Prerelease Saturday and Sunday. Then back to Tooele on Monday morning in time to help my mom out with her Math class. :D *the math class with the really hot girl from Highschool is also taking. So smooth! I am always one step ahead of the game. It appears this hotty is struggling so now to help her out as well. To think for the longest time I hated math.:D I may come on this weekend after my matches and post how things went. See I am not all that bad now :rolleyes: I think the few I have problems with just need to see that I am just kidding. I have a very dry sense of humor and I am very "proud" of myself. NOT really proud just like to joke about me being the best at things.

Some quotes I like:

"No matter what you do in life aim center mass, Unless your Security Forces aim center mass"

Silent Souls make .308 holes, .308 holes make Empy Souls.

N

Nightstalkers

We have lived in the great city of Gresham Utah for about 2 and 1/2 years.

Just remember these three things:
1 If you ain't mormon, watch yo back
2 Don't make any comments about mormonism no matter how funny.

3 If you meet a gal by the name of Kristin Williams, tell her that Nick says hi.

R

Razormouse

I went 4-1 on Saturday and 3-1 on sunday. Then I played a booster draft where I won first round then I had to leave cause my flight started so I got a loss. So I won 19 boosters this weekend. The first flight was 25 second flight 15 and my draft was 10. So $50 for 2 tourney packs 25 boosters and the cards I drafted. Not bad so 8 wins 3 losses damn that draft. I beat 3 really good players though so that also a plus. I finished my astroslide deck this weekend too. I got:

2 exalted angels
1 wrath of god
1 star storm
2 of the green/white sac lands
2 burning wishes
For it plus the uncommons that I was missing now I have to find my damn Teroh's Faithful.

I have 2 Acroma's and 1 Phage from it. I only had to face Acroma once and I dealt with her, but in limited these too are so crazy.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
If you're kidding, please please use smilies to indicate so. Since you're new, it would help gauge the feeling of how your post is supposed to be received.

I

Istanbul

Wow. I would be killed in Utah.
My philosophy is, the less of a sense of humor you have about your group, the more it needs to be made fun of.

Did you hear that a bunch of retarded Utah citizens got together and made a church singing group?
They call it the Moron Tabernacle Choir!

R

Razormouse

Yeh, Can't really offend me with mormon jokes. I not mormon. But I hear only steers and queers come from Texas? I don't believe you have horns?:D

D

Darkstar

"Silent Souls make .308 holes, .308 holes make Empty Souls."

If Im not mistaken... a 7.62 designs tee shirt I once saw... :p

D

Darkstar

Hey razor... did u get any rare/foil legions goblins? Im interested if u did... lemme know

Also interested in all foil goblins if it matters... and onslaught rare gobs...

E

EricBess

Can't really offend me with Mormon jokes, either, and I am Mormon. You're in Utah, it's different there. People take for granted that the next door neighbor might not be a member of the church. Still, most Mormons aren't that easily offended.

My favorite line out of Star Trek IV was, "...I think he did a little too much LDS in the 60's..." I bet I laughed at that more than you did :D

N

Nightstalkers

1st thing we were asked in school: "What house are you from"

If you don't answer the people lie, cheat, & steal from you!

we got all F's in everything and we had three cars stolen from us by our neighbors...

Cops didn't do anything to help us.

Blasterds

R

Razormouse

thats a negative on foil goblins, or rare ones I did get a foiled Mythic proportions. Here are my other rares I picked up this weekend:

Essence Sliver
Synapse Sliver
Starstorm
Dreamborn Muse
Dermoplasm
Ghastly Remains
Skirk Alarmist
Blatant Thievery
2 burning wish
Unholy Grotto
Head Games
2 Acroma, Angel of Wrath
Phage the Untouchable
Feral Throwback
2 prerelease foiled Feral Throwbacks
shared triumph
Glowrider
Unstable hulk
Caller of the Claw
Elvish Soultiller
Strongarm tactics
Reya Dawnbringer
Silver Seraph
Wrath of God
2 Exalted Angels
2 G/W sac lands
*note some were trades for my Astroslide deck

Foiled
quick sliver
vile deacon

Terese Nielsen was at the prerelease so these my cards I had signed.
Force of Will
Heart of Bogarden
Master Apothecary
2 Chinese Gaea's Skyfolk

Pretty good for me overall

D

Darkstar

Skirk and Phage are nice... any thing i have u want... i have a list up to date on the trade forums...

E

EricBess

Originally posted by Nightstalkers
1st thing we were asked in school: "What house are you from"
That's not even an appropriate question to be asking. If people are asking you that, they need to question their convictions. I don't know the full situation, but if what you are saying is true, sounds like you are living around a bunch of hypocrites. I hope you won't judge us all by their poor example.