This is NOT home, but it's thhe next best thing.

Killer Joe

As often as I can I spread the "word" about this site. I don't want any credit though (really, I can't even remember who I've invited here). So, I'm asking you folks, do any of you make it a habit to promote this site when you're at another site or do you feel that this site growing at a fast pace anyway or do you feel this utopia is lost here by all the folks that have come trashing/contributing through here? I love this site so much that I am PROUD to say so in my signatures when posting elsewhere. Heck, I've even spoken (typed, really) to some of you making reference to this place, making it a knid of inside thing just so that others will be curious enough to visit here.
If I'm wrong then say I'm wrong. If you agree then say that too.

Z

Zadok001

It's in my tagline or sig everywhere else. The way I figure it, if anyone comes here to flame (remember the Master?), they'll just leave of their own accord eventually. I love this site, I don't hesitate to promote it. But I generally don't do so to people I wouldn't want to have here (for example, in the flamewars on MtgNews that pop up occassionally, I leave my tagline out.)

It's everyone's own choice: You wanna promote the site, go ahead. You don't, don't. It's a 'Casual' thing (no pun intended- Oh, fine! Pun intended.).

"Whoops."

D

Duel

I'm mr. recruiter or everything. Lik one of those damn annoying rebel cards...
I always suggest this site to my magic-playing friends. Hell, I've got three lurkers who are friends here, not counting old zadok over there...
I always recruit. In the last year, I've made it my mission to get everyone I know to come to my magnet school. I've personally recruited nearly 8 people.

Z

Zadok001

LoL @ Duel's new signature! LMFAO!

Where's that from???? :)

"SWEET!"

C

Chaos Turtle

I tell everyone I play on Apprentice (e-league gets all freaky if you advertise websites directly on the channel).

I also leave it at the end of my posts to the mailing lists and forums I post to, which admittedly I don't do nearly as often as I do this one.

Visit the Casual Players' Alliance!
http://www.casualplayers.org

:)

T

theorgg

I activly promote the site.

how can you NOT when it's as good as it is?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Patrician was sitting up in bed reading when Vimes entered. "Ah, Vimes!" he said.

"Your supper will be up shortly, my lord" said Vimes. "And I can once again say that our job would be alot eisier if we could moove you out of the palace?"
"I'm sure it would be." said Lord Vetinari.

There was a rattle from the dumbwaiter. Vimes walked across and opened the doors.

There was a dwarf in the box. He had a knife between his teeth and an axe in each hand and was glowering with ferocious concentration.

"Good heavens," said Vetinari weakly. "I hope at least they've included some mustard."

-from Feet of Clay, on of the books in
Terry Pratchett's Discworld seiries;
the BEST fantacy sieries ever. and funniest.

F

FadingInsomniac

TAG GUARD

As I'm sure you've noticed by now, me and FoundationOfRancor have been recruiting half the population around the mid-Michigan area and so far Casey has six recruits, and I have one, and Slipknotrulz has a half.