This forum needs some more subjects!!!

D

Darkstar

Jimminy Cricket, seems like im the only one who posts here! The cpa should recognize me as honorary CPA Peddler or Trader or something like that. I think I do most of the tradin in dees here parts!

R

rkoelsch

Part of the problem is that trading is really a side issue here. There is no reference system set up to help people make trades with people they don't know. Consider a site like MOTL. I don't think I have ever visited their forums other than the H/W. But a lot of people go there to trade. They have an established reference system that works and a reputation that helps draw people. I always check the H/W here but not as religiously as at MOTL. Now I am not suggesting any changes be made. Trading is not what this site is about.

D

Darkstar

I agree, I was once a part of motl, til booted for my big mouth, but yes, they had a nice reference set up. As small as the cpa is tho, everyone pretty much knows each other, and new comers can show us their good side by participating in the various other flames and rants. And even if the cpa isnt here for trading purposes, we should all support its trading forum and help make the cpa a safer and more open place (not saying it isnt safe or open, as it is but to newbies any new site can be weary).