B

Bob

YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!! NOOOO!!!!!!!
*cries*

Oh, and I want something too....*sniff*

I

Istanbul

Originally posted by Dementia
How wierd would a DRUNK Ransac act!:eek:?:eek:!
That's one of the other reasons I don't drink either. I'm messed up enough as it is; getting me drunk would be Bad. Like crossing the streams, a la Ghostbusters.

F

fuzzy510

Georgia Southern? Ha!

Seriously, keep the key to the city. I have a spare, and you deserve it.

Be sure to keep posting!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You like me, *sniff*. All of you REALLY LIKE ME.........or want something.

I'll post the next leavings soon.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
To Almindhra, I leave a book, entitled "All the women of the CPA". Oh, and it's the shortest book ever written, even with your chapter being the longest.

To TurtlewaxJoe, I leave you with a pat on the back, for braving it through the time you got banned. Oh, and here's a jell-o mold, too.

To Gerode, I leave you with all your base

To Rabidkimba, I leave you with the thought of all of those shiny Islands I picked up at Regionals. Does your head hurt from the shininess?

To Istanbul, I leave you with the reassurance that this experience SHOULD make me more mature, seeing as how I can't get any crazier.

To Spiderman, I leave you a pair of web-shooters signed by my uncle and great-uncle: John Romita Jr. and Sr.

To Azreal the Soulmaster, I leave you with a mop to clean souls with. Now you have a weapon to fight with in the Battle Arena, if you choose.

To MrPestilence, I leave you an imaginary, foil Razing Snidd.

To @rch Devil, I leave you three crates of my finest whiskey.......and a boot to the head *WHUMP*.

To Namielus, I return to you your spine tat Volrath's Bane ripped out months ago.

To Bob, I leave you with the memory that we did the CPA Series together. Sorry about the stupid stuff i put in when I started.

Okay, that should be everybody that wanted one. Did I miss someone?

Ransac, cpa trash man

G

Gerode

All your base are belong to me?? What you say??

Don't leave! I might have to be a crazy again to restore the balance!

I have just one more thing to say:

MAKE YOUR TIME

A

Apollo

Wait! I want something too!

Bye-bye, Ransac. Good luck in college.

C

Chaos Turtle

My GAWD! HOW could you forget ME!?

Don't you remember all the good times we had!?

Like at that one Pre-release, where we met for the first time and you were like, "Hi," and I was like, "Hi," and you went "I'm Ransac," and I went, "Oh, hi."

???

HUH?

You DON'T?

Well, here's something for YOU!

*hug*

Good luck at college!

...Gee, that felt nice...

*hug*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I gots me some web-shooters! I'm not even gonna use them, just put them in a case for display.

Good luck and try to visit once in a while!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
To Chaos Turtle, I leave a script for our next encounter, which includes phrases such as: "Hi", "Um, hello?", "Um, how are you?", and "Good to see you".

Notice: I will have some internet access. However, it is limited access, and it is public access. With that in mind, and with what Spiderman said earlier in this thread, the times I go on this site will be spaced out.

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

nodnarb24

GIMMIE!!! GIMMIE!!! GIMMIE!!!
[whispers to himself] Come on, some new anime (that stuff's an expensive hobby). [/whispers to himself]

Also if Ransac were on drugs or booze they would either cancel each other out and make Ransac "normal" or the universe will implode onto itself.

C

Chaos Turtle

...the times I go on this site will be spaced out. [/quote

Spaced out? So what else is new? :p

Thanks for the script! I'm memorizing it now. I should have it down pat by the next Pre-release.