they just killed....

J

Jaws10387

Originally posted by arhar

I AM ALSO ACTING LIKE A 13 YEAR OLD!!!
TAG GUARD
That is a big insult to me and many of my friends i told about the CPA. How dare you say that! Even I don't act stupid like that.

E

ErinPuff

I'm glad they banned Dark Ritual in Extended! What a good move!

M

MrXarvox

My new Great Wall deck could whoop you all!
same with my Sorrow's Path!
I know, you think, "you shouldn't be playing with those cards, you're a casual player, why play with such BROKEN cards, what are you trying to PROVE?"
Well I say, I can play with them if I want to!
Their POWER is unequaled! I crave the power of SORROW'S PATH and GREAT WALL! especially the combo, man... strong stuff.

K

K9Archmage

Something i wouldn't normally say? That would mean i would have to make sense for once. Of course, in order to make sense, i have to reply to this thread, and in order to reply to this thread i need to cast "magic missile" into the darkness, and in order to cast "magic missile" into the darkness i have to turn on my computer, and in order to turn on my computer i have to lift my finger, and in order to lift my finger i have to lift my hand, and in order to lift my hand i have to stop being so lazy, and in order to stop being so lazy i have to eat a plague rat whole, and in order to eat a plague rat whole, i have to stop being so lazy. Therefore, i conclude that i have made perfect sense in this post, since i normally don't make sense.Of course, in order to make sense, i have to reply to this thread, and in order to reply to this thread i need to cast "magic missile" into the darkness, and in order to cast "magic missile" into the darkness i have to turn on my computer, and in order to turn on my computer i have to lift my finger, and in order to lift my finger i have to lift my hand, and in order to lift my hand i have to stop being so lazy, and in order to stop being so lazy i have to eat a plague rat whole, and in order to eat a plague rat whole, i have to stop being so lazy. I don't think i made sense there...
Hoipa

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

NODNARB AND ARHAR WANT TO START A PYRAMID SCHEME!

Extra! extra! read all about it!

Every day before I spam, I pray to a statue of Duel, the spamming god!

Here is what I chant:

SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, DUEL HE SPAMS!!!, OH DU-EL HE SPAMS,..... etc.

K

K9Archmage

Wait... Umm. Are you implying that the great DUEL is nothing more than a pile of spammy goo? OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!

HOipa

B

Bob

MTGcraft used to be great, but no offense to you or nano, it's gotten a little boring with an undefeated champion...And all the broken characters...like me....:)
C'mon! i have 108 hp!!!!!!
Oh, and everyone in the CPA STINKS!!!!!DIE CPA DIE!!!!!
(i am kidding immensely.)

D

dw51688

"Darsh, you are cool! DUke, it may not seem like it, but you're a friend like no other. Nodnarb... you are awesome! Zadok, you are the best founder. WHIMSY!!!!!! I CANNOT HOLD IT IN!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!" Oh dear, well its something I always wanted to say, but never could.

[me]pants for air[/me]

M

Multani

[me]looks at Dw with a crooked eye.[/me]
Ooookay... whatever.

Hmmm...lets see.
Okay here's 2 things I really want to say....

COMMIES UNITE! Die Feds Die!!!

and

I play with color hosers, plus a cheap elf deck. :D

H

Hawaiian mage

Doko no kata desu ka? Boku no amerkago.

DUkey san, warui inu desu! Warui inu desu! Haha ha ha!

Zadok san naka [----edited for content----] desu!

Kore wa enpitsu jenai...
SiOnara. :)

(No translations please... :rolleyes: )

[Edited by Hawaiian mage on 12-30-00 at 04:21 PM]

D

dw51688

ahem, Japanese............ I won't translate. I don't know japanese, I know a few phrases. BUUUUUUT after finding a japanese-american online dictionary. I found an adquate translation/

H

Hawaiian mage

Yes... I would rather prefure you didn't quite much...

I just hope I had enough grammar errors to keep away an accurate translation...

:eek:

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

urusai kuso

No, I didn't use a translator ONI!!!!!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Duel is his brother's mother!) Duel's mother wears combat boots!

But Duel wears combo boots, so he can counterspell 'em

N

Namielus

(Insert serious non-witty comment here)

Failed attempts

"I think your all the bloody most intellegente people I know, except for duke"

Naw I would say that....

"Wizards is just making magic easier and easier to understand and play each day."

But it is, or I'm gonna pop another vein in my forehead...

"My computer is working perfectly"

LOL ROTFLMAO LOL !!! can't, say, that, makes, breathing, to, hard...

"LOL" <- not as a flame

Explaination see above...

"Slick has mad hack'in skills"

Had to...

Ok I'm done now...

I

Istanbul

I am a great fan of butt sex, so make creamy anal love to me with your throbbing man-chicken till I squeal like a Catholic girl getting de-flowered by a chimp.

H

Hawaiian mage

Damn it all! Almindhra stole a quarter from me over the internet (she did!)!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!