The Wonderful Thing

C

Casablanca

Well, the wonderful thing happened just few days ago, when I was at my local card shop. I’ve been on the net since it’s inventing. I’ve been to message boards, chat rooms, and plenty of further matter, mostly for the intention of Magic. Well, I’ve appeared to know a lot of inhabitants of the net alongside their usual screen names.

Just the other day, I was playing my accustomed casual game of Magic at the store with fellow friends.
The wonderful thing happened. After a couple of matches, I had made one new friend. This new friend wasn’t really “new”. We talked and talked about Magic, our jobs, and plenty. We were bran new acquaintances, until he happens to point out something of the net: something, of his screen name on the net. Guess what? I immediately distinguish his screen name. We had been talking on the net for over 3 years! It was really, in actuality, wonderful to meet someone that you’ve been chatting to for a long time, especially someone that shared a common significance, in my case: Magic.

It was really wonderful. We talked of all the fights we had, of the entire conflagration we shared, and of all the astonishing stuff we’ve talked about. It was really captivating.

I know this happen to be a subject of absolute pointlessness, but I really sought to share it with you natives. It was a brilliant experience. Just think of what you might say if coincidentally, you meet fellow gamers from this CPA, or wherever you hang out. It’s really a superior outlook. Really.

Thanks.

Z

Zero

Thats really amazing! I wish I got to randomly meet some of my online friends! Kudos to you Casablanca!