4 Voltaic Key
3 Seashell Cameo
4 Tinker
3 Grim Monolith
3 Capsize
3 Boomerang
2 Tolarian Academy
19 basic lands

The deck gets out a bunch of cool artifact creatures and uses Wishmonger to make them unblockable. My opponent can't use the Wishmonger against me because my creatures are colorless and he also can't use them against my Capsizes or Boomerangs since the Ersatz Gnomes can turn the spells colorless as well.

(- Steve -)

M

Mikeymike

Here are the changes I'd suggest

-3 Boomerang
-2 Cameo
+1 Capsize
+4 Thran Dynamo (its too good)

The reason I suggest this, once you get the Capsize in hand you don't really need the Boomerang any more. And the Dynamo is simply just sooo much more efficient than the Cameo, you don't really have a dire need for colored artifact mana. But you do need lots of colorless fuel.

Try to get some reusable card drawing too, Whisper's of the Muse, Urza's Blueprints, Planar Portal, or Treasure Trove.

I'd also get 1 more Gnomes in here.

I don't know about the Toolbox, Wall, and Scimitar - especially since the Colossus is your only kill. You need a back up of some sort. Colossus of Sardia or Iridescent Angel could work.

J

Jigglypuff

Thanks for the reply, Mikey.

Actually, the Colossus wasn't even in the deck until about a week ago. I was using other easier-to-get artifact creatures like the Dancing Scimitars and Primal Clay. The original version of the deck had only 16 creatures: 4 each of the Wishmonger, Dancing Scimitar, Primal Clay and Ersatz Gnomes. That was usually enough to kill the opponent. The rest of the deck consisted of artifact-based mana accleration, Capsizes, Treasure Troves, and Tinker. I didn't even have the Keys for a while because they weren't really that necessary.

4 Wishmonger
4 Primal Clay
4 Dancing Scimitar
4 Ersatz Gnomes
3 Capsize
4 Tinker
4 Mind Stone
4 Marble Diamond
4 Sky Diamond
3 Treasure Trove
2 Tolarian Academy
20 basic lands