The Team Made Set; a name suggestion

• Thread starter FoundationOfRancor
  • Start date
F

FoundationOfRancor

As you all know, the first CPA Crafted set was called Casualties of War.

As little as I know about the story plot of the second CPA set (Aka the "Team Made Set"), I know that White and Green are taking dangerous and disturbing acts to attain "peace" in their land.

Therefore, It seems fitting to call the second CPA set "Casualties of Peace" as a cool way to tie in to the CPA.

What does everyone think?

N

NeuroDeus

FoR that name is the worst made up name I ever heard, no offence... and I feel a bit on the black edge of not hearing about the plot myself :( Somebody can at least PM me a Summary?

D

Duster

The thing is, is that there really is no summary. It seems that DUke hasn't really been interested in the set as of late, so maybe over the next week I'll iron out some ideas myself and post them here. I've been pretty stuck on the name Subterfuge since DUke and I started this.

Take it easy,
Dustin

F

FoundationOfRancor

Well...I thought the suggestion was fitting...oh well, it was just that; a suggestion.

Fuzzy, I didnt know what subterfuge ment either, but after I looked it up I relized that it was an awesome title.
Subterfuge (noun)
1: deception by artifice or stratagem in order to conceal, escape, or evade
2: a deceptive device or stratagem

Cool, eh?:)

And, Duke, where have you been!?

F

fuzzy510

With this new information, "Subterfuge" would be a good name. However, I don't really have a say in this, because I have not contributed to the TMS.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Fuzzy: Well then why did you ask? If we wanted to name our set "Ooga ooga ooga" then we could, and there would be nothing you could do about it!

So, how is OOO coming along? I haven't checked for almost five hours!

C

Chaos Turtle

Since the Casualties of War set has not come to fruition (yet) I think it's not such a good idea to tie in to it.

It will return, as a "fun" set (I'm thinking) once this Team-Made set is finished up. It will be a playable humor set, using some of the wilder card submission to the CoW set. And oh yes, "CoW" will almost certainly be the subject of a pun or ten. ;) Pie too..."CoW Pie" :p

The previous storyline/card ideas (some of them, anyway) will also return, as a more serious set, following the publication of a series of stories upon which they will be more-or-less loosely based.

L

Landkiller

Who is compiling the Subterfuge cards from the threads? We need to know what kind of cards we need, and what we have enough of.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

To be honest, I don't think we should worry about that just yet, as we wouldn't have enough cards in any category at this point. Moreover, if we count everything, some card designers might get a feeling of "Oh, well we're finished, so I don't need to be creative anymore" and stop making cards. Even if this only happened for a while, we might find that some of the cards we had are crap or wouldn't work in their present form, and so we would need more card ideas. It would be far better for us to have too many ideas than too few.

However, if we found that not enough really good ideas existed for any one subsection of the set, we could implore people to make more cards like that. This may be a good idea in the future. As it is, however, we won't need to do that for a while.