The Political Speech Generator

T

theorgg

From http://www.thebigshow.com/BITPAGES/diyspeech.html

The Political Speech Generator

We know how it is. You really want to care about the presidential campaign. You try to pay attention to what the candidates have to say, but your attention always seems to wander, and you find yourself flipping over to MTV to catch the new Britney Spears world-premiere video.

Well, to tell you the truth, you aren't missing much. All the major candidates' speeches are pretty much alike. That's because they're all written with the same HTML-based speechwriting software, WeaselSoft's RealPolitics™. The Big Show is pleased to bring you a special demo of version 1.1 that you can sample right here on the web.

~~~~~~~~~

Thank you very much. Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I'm your worst nightmare and as you no doubt know, I'm a candidate for the Loony Bin.

As I've traveled around this computer-generated post-apocalyptic landscape I hear the same question over and over again: "Dude -- what's with your hair?" Well, I'm here today to answer that question.

If I am fortunate enough to be elected your next president, my first priority will be to search the Oval Office for leftover interns. That will be no easy task, since I've never done an honest day's work in my life. But I promise to put forth my very best efforts, and with a little help from the A-team, I'm more than confident that we'll soon be covered in painful boils from head to foot and get to meet Sam Donaldson. As a familiar song reminds us, "Son, you're gonna drive me to drinkin' if you don't stop drivin' that Hot Rod Lincoln."

I hope you'll join me and my big mouth as we prepare to check out Britney Spears. Thank you, and how 'bout moving your car so I can get out of here?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- End demo --

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

©2000 John Boy & Billy, Inc. All rights reserved.
( http://www.thebigshow.com )