Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw, Done.

Spidey: 1
Hand: 3
Library: 18
In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Plains x4
(U,U) Island

(U) Silkenfist Fighter (1/3, Whenever ~ becomes blocked, untap it)

Graveyard: Mtenda Herder, Steadfast Guard, Elite Javelineer, Seasoned Tactician, Zhalfrin Knight, Angelic Page, Ray of Command, Shaper Guildmage, Drifting Meadow, Owl Familiar, Change of Heart, Mistfolk
RFG:

Melkor: 11
Hand: 1
Library: 22
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(U) (U) Mountain x2
(U) (U) (U) (U) (U) (U) Island x6

(T) Keldon Warlord (*/*, ~ Power and Toughness are each equal to the number of non-Wall creatures you control)
(U) Laccolith Warrior(3/3, whenever ~ becomes blocked, you may have it deal damage equal to its power to target creature. If you do, ~ deals no combat damage this turn.)

Graveyard:Shard Phoenix, Kaervek's Torch, Lim-Dul's Vault, Goblin Scouts, Soul Burn, Ogre Warrior, Balduvian War-Makers, Duress
RFG:

Melkor

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with both creatures

Spidey: 1
Hand: 3
Library: 18
In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Plains x4
(U,U) Island

(U) Silkenfist Fighter (1/3, Whenever ~ becomes blocked, untap it)

Graveyard: Mtenda Herder, Steadfast Guard, Elite Javelineer, Seasoned Tactician, Zhalfrin Knight, Angelic Page, Ray of Command, Shaper Guildmage, Drifting Meadow, Owl Familiar, Change of Heart, Mistfolk
RFG:

Melkor: 11
Hand: 2
Library: 21
In Play:

(U) Swamp
(U) (U) Mountain x2
(U) (U) (U) (U) (U) (U) Island x6

(T) Keldon Warlord (*/*, ~ Power and Toughness are each equal to the number of non-Wall creatures you control)
(T) Laccolith Warrior(3/3, whenever ~ becomes blocked, you may have it deal damage equal to its power to target creature. If you do, ~ deals no combat damage this turn.)

Graveyard:Shard Phoenix, Kaervek's Torch, Lim-Dul's Vault, Goblin Scouts, Soul Burn, Ogre Warrior, Balduvian War-Makers, Duress
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, that's game for me. Good game!

I just couldn't get anything going after you blew away my land army :)

That's two games, right?