Clone the mosquito
Done

Darthferret: 18 (2 poison ctr)
Library: 22
Hand: 2
Play:

(U,U,U) Forest
(U,U,U,U) Mountain

Enchant: Venom (destroy all blocking or blocked non walls at EOC)
Enchant: Preffered Selection (look at top two cards of library on upkeep, put one on top and one on bottom of library, unless I sac this and pay 2G, then put one in hand and one on top)

(U) Feldon's Cane (shuffle g'yard into Library)
(U) Lotus Petal (T: Sac for a mana any color)

(U) Wall of Roots (0/5, Defender, put a -0/-1 counter on this to add G, only once per turn) **Venomized**
(U) Storm Shaman (0/4, R: +1/+0)
(U) Marsh Viper (1/2, 2 poisons counter if hit)
(U) Goblin Patrol (2/1, Echo)
(S) Quirrion Elves (1/1, T:G ; T:R)

Graveyard:
RFG: Feldon's Cane

mooseman: 20
Library: 16
Hand: 5
Play:

(UUUTT) Island
(UTT) Swamp
(U) Wizard's School (T: Add one colorless mana to your mana pool.1, tap: Add U to your mana pool. 2,T: Add W to your mana pool. 2, T: Add B to your mana pool.)

Seal of Removal (Sac ~: Return target creature to its owner's hand.)

(U) Metathran Zombie (1/1 B : Regenerate Metathran Zombie.)
(U) Krovikan Sorcerer (1/1 T, Discard a card: Draw a card. T, Discard a black card: Draw two cards, then discard one of them.)
(U) Cadaverous Knight (2/2, Flanking 1BB: Regenerate)
(U) Mistfolk (1/2 U: Counter target spell that targets Mistfolk.)
(T) Swamp Mosquito (0/1, Flying. Whenever Swamp Mosquito attacks and isn't blocked, defending player gets a poison counter.)
(U) Soldevi Heretic (2/2, W,T : Prevent the next 2 damage that would be dealt to target creature this turn. Target opponent may draw a card.)
(S) Swamp Mosquito (0/1, Flying. Whenever Swamp Mosquito attacks and isn't blocked, defending player gets a poison counter.) (Cloned)

Graveyard: Pit Scorpion, Dauthi Jackal, Infernal Harvest, Hypnotic Specter, Spinning Darkness, Clone
RFG:

D

DarthFerret

Untap, upkeep (Selection), draw, Balduvian War-Makers, Smoke, done.

Hand: 1
Play:

(T,T,T) Forest
(T,T,T,T) Mountain

Enchant: Preffered Selection (look at top two cards of library on upkeep, put one on top and one on bottom of library, unless I sac this and pay 2G, then put one in hand and one on top)
Enchant: Smoke (players only untap 1 creature per turn)

(U) Wall of Roots (0/5, Defender, put a -0/-1 counter on this to add G, only once per turn) **Venomized**
(U) Quirrion Elves (1/1, T:G ; T:R)
(S) Balduvian War-Makers (3/3, Haste, Rampage 1)

Graveyard:

Library: 16
Hand: 5
Play:

(UUUTT) Island
(UTT) Swamp
(U) Wizard's School (T: Add one colorless mana to your mana pool.1, tap: Add U to your mana pool. 2,T: Add W to your mana pool. 2, T: Add B to your mana pool.)

(U) Metathran Zombie (1/1 B : Regenerate Metathran Zombie.)
(U) Krovikan Sorcerer (1/1 T, Discard a card: Draw a card. T, Discard a black card: Draw two cards, then discard one of them.)
(T) Swamp Mosquito (0/1, Flying. Whenever Swamp Mosquito attacks and isn't blocked, defending player gets a poison counter.)
(U) Soldevi Heretic (2/2, W,T : Prevent the next 2 damage that would be dealt to target creature this turn. Target opponent may draw a card.)
(S) Swamp Mosquito (0/1, Flying. Whenever Swamp Mosquito attacks and isn't blocked, defending player gets a poison counter.) (Cloned)

Graveyard: Pit Scorpion, Dauthi Jackal, Infernal Harvest, Hypnotic Specter, Spinning Darkness, Clone
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I will Forbid the Smoke, discarding Soul kiss and Interdict for buyback.
Untap, upkeep , draw, Gaseous Form on my zombie,
Attack with both misquitos
Responses?

Play:

(T,T,T) Forest
(T,T,T,T) Mountain

Graveyard: Smoke

Library: 15
Play:

(UUUTT) Island
(UUT) Swamp

Gaseous Form 2U Enchantment - Aura P/T: Rules Text (Oracle): Enchant creature Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt to and dealt by enchanted creature.

(U) Metathran Zombie (1/1 B : Regenerate Metathran Zombie.) [I]*GASSED*[/I]

Graveyard: Pit Scorpion, Dauthi Jackal, Infernal Harvest, Hypnotic Specter, Spinning Darkness, Soul Kiss, Interdict
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Done

Darthferret: 18 (4 poison ctr)
Play:

(T,T,T) Forest
(T,T,T,T) Mountain

Play:

(UUUTT) Island
(UUT) Swamp

Gaseous Form 2U Enchantment - Aura P/T: Rules Text (Oracle): Enchant creature Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt to and dealt by enchanted creature.

Graveyard: Pit Scorpion, Dauthi Jackal, Infernal Harvest, Hypnotic Specter, Spinning Darkness, Soul Kiss, Interdict
RFG:

D

DarthFerret

Untap upkeep (look) move a card to the bottom, draw. Spore Frog, Done.

Library: 21
Play:

(T,U,U) Forest
(U,U,U,U) Mountain

(U) Balduvian War-Makers (3/3, Haste, Rampage 1)
(S) Spore Frog (1/1, Sac to prevent all damage this combat)

Play:

(UUUTT) Island
(UUT) Swamp

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap upkeep draw.
Attack with both Mosquitos
blocks/responses?

Play:

(T,U,U) Forest
(U,U,U,U) Mountain

Library: 14
Hand: 3
Play:

(UUUUU) Island
(UUU) Swamp

(T) Swamp Mosquito (0/1, Flying. Whenever Swamp Mosquito attacks and isn't blocked, defending player gets a poison counter.) (Cloned)

RFG:

D

DarthFerret

Gotta take it....grrrrr...(too bad spore frog does not block the critters too!)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Done

Darthferret: 18 (6 poison ctr)
Play:

(T,U,U) Forest
(U,U,U,U) Mountain

Play:

(UUUUU) Island
(UUU) Swamp

(T) Swamp Mosquito (0/1, Flying. Whenever Swamp Mosquito attacks and isn't blocked, defending player gets a poison counter.) (Cloned)

RFG:

D

DarthFerret

Untap, upkeep, draw, play a Forest, done. (This is not looking good for me)

Darthferret: 18 (6 poison ctr)
Library: 20
Play:

(U,U,U,U) Forest
(U,U,U,U) Mountain

Play:

(UUUUU) Island
(UUU) Swamp

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, draw,
Attack with Mosquitos
Done

Darthferret: 18 (8 poison ctr)
Play:

(U,U,U,U) Forest
(U,U,U,U) Mountain

Library: 13
Hand: 4
Play:

(UUUUU) Island
(UUU) Swamp

RFG:

D

DarthFerret

Untap, Upkeep, draw, Attack With Everything I have except the Elves... (not that it will help, but What Choice do I have?)

Darthferret: 18 (8 poison ctr)
Play:

(U,U,U,U) Forest
(U,U,U,U) Mountain

(T) Storm Shaman (0/4, R: +1/+0)
(T) Marsh Viper (1/2, 2 poisons counter if hit)
(T) Goblin Patrol (2/1, Echo)
(T) Balduvian War-Makers (3/3, Haste, Rampage 1)
(T) Spore Frog (1/1, Sac to prevent all damage this combat)

Library: 13
Hand: 4
Play:

(UUUUU) Island
(UUU) Swamp

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Bounce the War Makers with the Seal

Block Shaman with Zombies
Block viper with Heretic (UU and school and tap to prevent 2 damage to it)
Block Goblin with knoght (BBB to regen it)
Block Frog with Mistfolk

Just move things along, respond where you need to.

D

DarthFerret

actually, I am just posturing with this last move....in lieu of figuring all of this out and taking more time....since I was hoping to grab a direct damage spell, and failed in that....I am going to concede. I am dead next round anyhow....

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
If you had been able to kill the mosquito(s), I would have had nothing to attack you with. I was waiting the whole game for you to drop the hammer.....

Good game.