RFG:

Mooseman: 20
Hand: 7
Library: 35
In Play:

Graveyard
RFG:

Melkor

I've got to use a different coin, it is indeed heads.

Melkor :20
Library: ??
In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

Library: 35
In Play:

Graveyard
RFG:[/QUOTE]

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, my Slakoth only has a few more levels until it evolves. And I'm still not sure exactly what the point of an antiderivative is. But I'm shuffling your decks now...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oversoul said:
Well, my Slakoth only has a few more levels until it evolves. And I'm still not sure exactly what the point of an antiderivative is. But I'm shuffling your decks now...
Woo Hoo, high level Calculas.... hmmmmm, I had that in 1993 at Pitt....

Melkor

I just realized that Turgy messed up when making my deck, there should be 7 Swamps and three islands, rather than 3 Swamps and 7 Islands. I have only 2 spells in there that even take blue, as opposed to 10 black spells including multiple cards that have a two black requirement. Anyway, I think it may be too late to change this but the upshot is that I need a mulligan.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
no way.... Oversoul could you please change his deck to have the correct land?
A win against you with your land all messed up would be meaningless and unfair.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Island
Done

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

Library: 34
In Play:

(U) Island

Graveyard
RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Sorry guys, I made a post here, but it appears some of my posts aren't, um, being posted. Anyway, the gist of it was that I made all of Melkor's Islands proxies for Swamp and all of his Swamps proxies for Islands. I'll remember to type them up as such, so the only change for you guys will be that Melkor's land distribution will now make sense. I actually freaked out about this at the beginning of one of the earlier rounds because I thought the land distribution was due to a mistake on my part, but it appears that Turgy probably made a typo and Melkor didn't catch it. I did, but I guess I thought at the time that pointing it out would be like advising Turgy/Melkor on deckbuilding. For something that obvious, I probably should have just pointed it out. I doubt anyone else in the draft would have complained...

Melkor

No problem, I should have noticed myself. I just somehow read the Swamps as Islands and the Islands as Swamps. But when I got 4 Islands in that opening hand, I realized that that couldn't be right.

Melkor

Sorry, I have been out of town for close to a week and haven't been able to keep up. I'll just hang on to this mulligan hand and if you could get my draw, that'd be terrific, thanks a bunch.

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Swamp, duress

Done

Hand: 5
In Play:

Graveyard: Duress
RFG:

Library: 34
In Play:

(U) Island

Graveyard
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Errant Minion
Swmap
Soul Kiss
Miscalculation
Island
Infernal Harvest
Hypnotic Specter

Nice start. This should be fast..... well relatively..