Done

Spiderman: 3
Hand: 2
Library: 9
In Play:

(U) Drifting Meadow
(U,U,U,U,U) Island x5
(T,U,U) Plains x3
(U) Henge of Ramos (T: add 1 to my mana pool. 2, T: add 1 mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Shaper Guildmage (1/1, W, T: target creature gains first strike ueot. B, T: Target creature gets +1/+0 ueot)
(U) Seasoned Tactician (1/3, 3, remove the top 4 cards from my library from the game: the next time a source of my choice would deal dmg to me this turn, prevent that dmg)
(U) Elite Javelineer (2/2, whenever ~ blocks, it deals 1 dmg to target attacking creature)
(U) Magus of the Unseen (1U, T: Untap target artifact an opponent controls and gain control of it ueot. If it's a creature, it has haste. Tap the artifact when it leaves you)
(U) Thunder Wall (0/2, defender, flying, U: ~ gets +1/+1 ueot)
(U) Silkenfist Fighter (1/3, whenever ~ becomes blocked, untap it)
(U) Steadfast Guard (2/2, vigilence)
(S) Mtenda Herder (1/1, flanking)

Graveyard: Whirlpool Rider, Owl Familiar, Zhalfirin Knight, Ray of Command, Rishadan Cutpurse, Mistfolk, Angelic Blessing
RFG: Spellblast, Plains, Killer Whale, Island

Limited: 10
Hand: 6
Library: 12
In Play:

(UUUTT) 5x Island
(UUTTT) 5x Swamp

(U) Darkling Stalker (1/1) [B: Regenate. B: +1/+1 ueot]
(T) Metathran Soldier (1/1) [Unblockable]
(U) Glacial Wall (0/7) [Defender]
(T) Undertaker (1/1) [B,T, Discard a card: Return a creature card from your graveyard to your hand]
(T) Brine Shaman (1/1) [T,Sacrifice a creature: Target creature gets +2/+2 until end of turn. 1UU,Sacrifice a creature: Counter target creature spell]
(U) (1/1) [Flying, T: Target land becomes a basic land of your choice ueot]
(U) Spiny Starfish (0/1) [U: Regenerate. If ~ regenerates in this way, put a 0/1 blue Starfish token into play]
(S) Unworthy Dead (1/1) [B: Regenerate]
(S) Dream Thrush (1/1) [Flying, changes a land]

Graveyard: Spindrift Drake, Illusionary Forces, Dead Ringers, Island
RFG:

L

Limited

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with the Meta. If you have no blockers, I'll tap the Brine Shaman and sacrifice the Unworthy Dead to give the Meta +2/+2

Damage on the stack?

Library: 9
In Play:

(U) Drifting Meadow
(U,U,U,U,U) Island x5
(T,U,U) Plains x3
(U) Henge of Ramos (T: add 1 to my mana pool. 2, T: add 1 mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Shaper Guildmage (1/1, W, T: target creature gains first strike ueot. B, T: Target creature gets +1/+0 ueot)
(U) Seasoned Tactician (1/3, 3, remove the top 4 cards from my library from the game: the next time a source of my choice would deal dmg to me this turn, prevent that dmg)
(U) Elite Javelineer (2/2, whenever ~ blocks, it deals 1 dmg to target attacking creature)
(U) Magus of the Unseen (1U, T: Untap target artifact an opponent controls and gain control of it ueot. If it's a creature, it has haste. Tap the artifact when it leaves you)

Graveyard: Whirlpool Rider, Owl Familiar, Zhalfirin Knight, Ray of Command, Rishadan Cutpurse, Mistfolk, Angelic Blessing
RFG: Spellblast, Plains, Killer Whale, Island

Hand: 7
Library: 11
In Play:

(UUUUU) 5x Island
(UUUUU) 5x Swamp

(U) Undertaker (1/1) [B,T, Discard a card: Return a creature card from your graveyard to your hand]
(T) Brine Shaman (1/1) [T,Sacrifice a creature: Target creature gets +2/+2 until end of turn. 1UU,Sacrifice a creature: Counter target creature spell]
(U) Dream Thrush (1/1) [Flying, T: Target land becomes a basic land of your choice ueot]
(U) Spiny Starfish (0/1) [U: Regenerate. If ~ regenerates in this way, put a 0/1 blue Starfish token into play]
(X) Unworthy Dead (1/1) [B: Regenerate]?
(U) Dream Thrush (1/1) [Flying, changes a land]

Graveyard: Spindrift Drake, Illusionary Forces, Dead Ringers, Island
RFG:

L

Limited

Winning by milling :D

I'll play Rishidan Footpad. You must pay 2 or sacrifice a permanent.

Done (assuming you just pay two).

Library: 5
In Play:

(U) Drifting Meadow
(U,U,U,U,U) Island x5
(T,U,U) Plains x3

RFG: Spellblast, Plains, Killer Whale, Island, 4 cards!?!

In Play:

(UUUTT) 5x Island
(UUUTT) 5x Swamp

(U) Undertaker (1/1) [B,T, Discard a card: Return a creature card from your graveyard to your hand]
(U) Dream Thrush (1/1) [Flying, T: Target land becomes a basic land of your choice ueot]
(S) Rishidan Footpad (2/2) [When ~ comes into play, opponents must pay 2 or sacrifice a permanent]

Graveyard: Spindrift Drake, Illusionary Forces, Dead Ringers, Island, Unworthy Dead
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, that would have been nice.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains
Attack with everyone

Responses/blocks?

Library: 4
In Play:

(U) Drifting Meadow
(U,U,U,U,U) Island x5
(U,U,U,U) Plains x4

(U) Mtenda Herder (1/1, flanking)

RFG: Spellblast, Plains, Killer Whale, Island, Reprisal, Spindrift Drake, Angelic Page, Change of Heart

In Play:

(UUUTT) 5x Island
(UUUTT) 5x Swamp

(S) Rishidan Footpad (2/2) [When ~ comes into play, opponents must pay 2 or sacrifice a permanent]

Graveyard: Spindrift Drake, Illusionary Forces, Dead Ringers, Island, Unworthy Dead
RFG:

L

Limited

Dream Thrush blocks Shaper Guildmage
Darkling Stalker blocks Seasoned Tactician
Spiny Starfish blocks Elite Javelineer
Footpad blocks Steadfast Guard
Glacial Wall blocks Mtenda Herder

Magus of the Unseen isn't blocked
Silkenfist Fighter isn't blocked

Flanking trigger on the stack? Resolves? (Glacial Wall now 0/6)

Before damage on the stack, I'll pay BB to make my Darkling Stalker 3/3

Damage on the stack?

L

Limited

No, I'll pay U to regenerate my Spiny Starfish.

Now damage can resolve.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, so I lose the Shaper Guildmage, Seasoned Tactician, and Steadfast Guard

You lose the Dream Thrush, Rishadan Footpad, get a Starfish token and take 2 dmg from the unblocked guys.

Done

In Play:

(U) Drifting Meadow
(U,U,U,U,U) Island x5
(U,U,U,U) Plains x4

(T) Elite Javelineer (2/2, whenever ~ blocks, it deals 1 dmg to target attacking creature)
(T) Magus of the Unseen (1U, T: Untap target artifact an opponent controls and gain control of it ueot. If it's a creature, it has haste. Tap the artifact when it leaves you)
(T) Silkenfist Fighter (1/3, whenever ~ becomes blocked, untap it)
(T) Mtenda Herder (1/1, flanking)

Graveyard: Whirlpool Rider, Owl Familiar, Zhalfirin Knight, Ray of Command, Rishadan Cutpurse, Mistfolk, Angelic Blessing, Shaper Guildmage, Seasoned Tactician, Steadfast Guard
RFG: Spellblast, Plains, Killer Whale, Island, Reprisal, Spindrift Drake, Angelic Page, Change of Heart

Limited: 8
In Play:

(TUUTT) 5x Island
(TTUTT) 5x Swamp

(T) Spiny Starfish (0/1) [U: Regenerate. If ~ regenerates in this way, put a 0/1 blue Starfish token into play]
(S) Starfish Token (0/1)

Graveyard: Spindrift Drake, Illusionary Forces, Dead Ringers, Island, Unworthy Dead, Dream Thrush, Rishadan Footpad
RFG:

L

Limited

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Attack with the Metathran Soldier.

If you don't block, I'll tap the Brine Shaman and sac the Starfish token to make the Meta 3/3.

Damage on the stack? Resolves?

In Play:

(U) Drifting Meadow
(U,U,U,U,U) Island x5
(U,U,U,U) Plains x4

(T) Elite Javelineer (2/2, whenever ~ blocks, it deals 1 dmg to target attacking creature)
(T) Magus of the Unseen (1U, T: Untap target artifact an opponent controls and gain control of it ueot. If it's a creature, it has haste. Tap the artifact when it leaves you)
(T) Silkenfist Fighter (1/3, whenever ~ becomes blocked, untap it)
(T) Mtenda Herder (1/1, flanking)

Graveyard: Whirlpool Rider, Owl Familiar, Zhalfirin Knight, Ray of Command, Rishadan Cutpurse, Mistfolk, Angelic Blessing, Shaper Guildmage, Seasoned Tactician, Steadfast Guard

Limited: 8
Hand: 7
Library: 10
In Play:

(UUUUU) 5x Island
(UUUUU) 5x Swamp

(X) Starfish Token (0/1)?

Graveyard: Spindrift Drake, Illusionary Forces, Dead Ringers, Island, Unworthy Dead, Dream Thrush, Rishadan Footpad
RFG:

L

Limited

The Brine Shaman? I'm thinking that the Metathran Soldier played a large part too!

:D

L

Limited

I was holding it almost since the beginning of the game. I even contemplated not playing the Brine Shaman just so I could take the Angel... but figured it wasn't worth the risk.

Who do I face next?