The Oversoul Ultimate Drafting Challenge: Limited vs. Spiderman

L

Limited

At the end of your turn, I'm getting an Island.

Untap, Upkeep, waiting for draw...

Limited: 15
Library: 27
Hand: 7
Play:

(UU) 2x Island
(UU) 2x Swamp

(U) Metathran Soldier (1/1) [Unblockable]
(U) Dream Thrush (1/1) [Flying. T: Target land becomes a basic land of choice ueot]

Graveyard:

Spiderman: 19
Library: 30
Hand: 3
Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Island x2

(T) Nomads en-Kor (1/1, 0: The next 1 dmg that would be dealt to ~ this turn is dealt to target creature I control instead)
(U) Angelic Page (1/1, flying, T: target attacking or blocking creature gets +1/+1 ueot)
(T) Magus of the Unseen (1/1, T: Take control of target artifact and untap it. It has haste. When you lose control of it aeot, tap it - <went by memory, so hope that's right>)

Graveyard:

L

Limited

At the end of your turn, I'm getting an Island.

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Attack with Metathran Soldier.

Blocks? Responses?

Hand: 7
Play:

(UU) 2x Island
(UU) 2x Swamp

(T) Metathran Soldier (1/1) [Unblockable]
(U) Dream Thrush (1/1) [Flying. T: Target land becomes a basic land of choice ueot]

Graveyard:

Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Island x2

(T) Nomads en-Kor (1/1, 0: The next 1 dmg that would be dealt to ~ this turn is dealt to target creature I control instead)
(U) Angelic Page (1/1, flying, T: target attacking or blocking creature gets +1/+1 ueot)
(T) Magus of the Unseen (1/1, T: Take control of target artifact and untap it. It has haste. When you lose control of it aeot, tap it - <went by memory, so hope that's right>)

Graveyard:

L

Limited

You take one.

I'll play Thawing Glaciers and tap out for Doomsday Specter.

Responses?

Hand: 5
Play:

(TT) 2x Island
(TT) 2x Swamp
(T) Thawing Glaciers

Doomsday Specter?

Graveyard:

Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Island x2

Graveyard:

L

Limited

The Dream Thrush returns to my hand.

I'm done.

Hand: 6
Play:

(TT) 2x Island
(TT) 2x Swamp
(T) Thawing Glaciers

becomes a basic land of choice ueot]
(S) Doomsday Specter (2/3) [Flying. Whenever ~ deals damage to a player, that players reveals his hand. You choose and discard a card).

Graveyard:

Play:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Island x2

Graveyard:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains
Whirlpool Rider
Waiting to see my new hand...

Play:

(TT) 2x Island
(TT) 2x Swamp
(T) Thawing Glaciers

becomes a basic land of choice ueot]
(S) Doomsday Specter (2/3) [Flying. Whenever ~ deals damage to a player, that players reveals his hand. You choose and discard a card).

Graveyard:

Library: 29
Hand: 2
Play:

(T,U,U) Plains x3
(T,U) Island x2

(U) Nomads en-Kor (1/1, 0: The next 1 dmg that would be dealt to ~ this turn is dealt to target creature I control instead)
(U) Magus of the Unseen (1/1, T: Take control of target artifact and untap it. It has haste. When you lose control of it aeot, tap it - <went by memory, so hope that's right>)
(S) Whirlpool Rider (1/1, When ~ CIP, shuffle my hand into my library and draw that many cards)

Graveyard:

L

Limited

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Island
Attack with both.

Blocks? Responses?

Library: 26
Play:

(UUU) 3x Island
(UU) 2x Swamp
(U) Thawing Glaciers

(T) Doomsday Specter (2/3) [Flying. Whenever ~ deals damage to a player, that players reveals his hand. You choose and discard a card).

Graveyard:

Hand: 2
Play:

(T,U,U) Plains x3
(T,U) Island x2

(U) Nomads en-Kor (1/1, 0: The next 1 dmg that would be dealt to ~ this turn is dealt to target creature I control instead)
(U) Magus of the Unseen (1/1, T: Take control of target artifact and untap it. It has haste. When you lose control of it aeot, tap it - <went by memory, so hope that's right>)
(S) Whirlpool Rider (1/1, When ~ CIP, shuffle my hand into my library and draw that many cards)

Graveyard:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Dude, don't edit. I can't see if there's a new post or not. It's a good thing I checked :)

No responses or blocks, take the dmg. My hand is Confound and Plains (gee, wonder which is going :) )

L

Limited

Sorry about the editting.. wanted to keep the thread readable.

But you can discard the Confound :D

After combat, I'll play Illusionary Forces.

Done.

Play:

(TTU) 3x Island
(TT) 2x Swamp
(U) Thawing Glaciers

(T) Doomsday Specter (2/3) [Flying. Whenever ~ deals damage to a player, that players reveals his hand. You choose and discard a card).
(S) Illusionary Forces (4/4) [Flying. Cumulative upkeep - U]

Graveyard:

Hand: 1
Play:

(T,U,U) Plains x3
(T,U) Island x2

Graveyard: Confound

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't worry, I can always delete the old post :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains
Seasoned Tactician

Done

Play:

(TTU) 3x Island
(TT) 2x Swamp
(U) Thawing Glaciers

(S) Illusionary Forces (4/4) [Flying. Cumulative upkeep - U]

Graveyard:

Library: 28
Hand: 0
Play:

(T,T,U) Plains x4
(T,U) Island x2

(U) Whirlpool Rider (1/1, When ~ CIP, shuffle my hand into my library and draw that many cards)
(S) Seasoned Tactician (1/3, 3, Remove the top 4 cards from my library from the game: the next time a source of your choice would deal dmg this turn, prevent that dmg)

L

Limited

At the end of your turn, I'll use Thawing Glaciers to find an Island

Untap, Upkeep, Waiting for draw..

L

Limited

Untap, upkeep (paying U), Draw

Attack with everything!

Library: 24
Play:

(UUUU) 4x Island
(UU) 2x Swamp
(T) Thawing Glaciers

(T) Illusionary Forces (4/4) [Flying. Cumulative upkeep - U] *

Graveyard:

Play:

(T,T,U) Plains x4
(T,U) Island x2

(U) Whirlpool Rider (1/1, When ~ CIP, shuffle my hand into my library and draw that many cards)
(S) Seasoned Tactician (1/3, 3, Remove the top 4 cards from my library from the game: the next time a source of your choice would deal dmg this turn, prevent that dmg)

L

Limited

You take seven damage.

Thawing Glaciers.
I'm done.

Play:

(TUUU) 4x Island
(UU) 2x Swamp
(T) Thawing Glaciers

Graveyard:

Spiderman: 12
Play:

(T,T,U) Plains x4
(T,U) Island x2

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with everyone but the Page
Responses/blocks?

Play:

(TUUU) 4x Island
(UU) 2x Swamp
(T) Thawing Glaciers

Graveyard:

Spiderman: 12
Hand: 1
Play:

(U,U,U,U) Plains x4
(U,U) Island x2

(T) Whirlpool Rider (1/1, When ~ CIP, shuffle my hand into my library and draw that many cards)
(T) Seasoned Tactician (1/3, 3, Remove the top 4 cards from my library from the game: the next time a source of your choice would deal dmg this turn, prevent that dmg)