3x Lobotomy
Land
6x Island
4x Quicksand
4x Stalking Stones
4x Swamp
4x Underground River
2x Underground Sea
This deck has no real tech, no heavy hitter, and is not at all intimidating, however, in multi-player games, it's a potential killer. Slowly gaining board control by only trying to survive the first 10 to 15 turns gives me the opportunity to drop alot of land and fill my hand full of countermagic. The Phyrexian Grimoire gives me recursion (I may replace it with the Invasion Yawgmoth enchantment), the Icy Manipulator lets me keep Big Fatties under control, The Lobotomy lets me keep combos in check and the creature control elements such as Propaganda, Diabolic Edict, Quicksand, Stalking Stones and Steel Golem gives me a solid defense.
This deck is usually only good for 1 game of any given multi-player night because I get "picked-on" should I use it again.
Anyone else have a slow, DO NOTHING deck you'd like to share?

G

Gerode

One of my friends has a creatureless deck that stalls forever! After the first several turns he is essentially invinicible, with Propagandas, Energy Fields, Overburden, Meekstone, Kor Havens, Academies, Soothsayings, and Wraths of God. He wins by decking people with Howling Mines and Strokes of Genius, and the games take AGES to finish.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Like Yellowjacket said, after the first game, don't you guys gang up on him and take him out hard and early?

Killer Joe

Since I should not ever tell and/or ask my friends to stop playing creature horde decks, I don't expect them to tell me the same either. However, as a courtesy, I usually don't play more than one game with a control deck per session.

G

Gerode

My Infinite Stasis deck is almost complete! :D

That makes my first post in this thread sound rather hypocritical...