The Invasion of Keld!!!

C

caesar

Phyrexians, on behalf of lord Yawgmoth, I give you his
congratulations. Now we turn our sights on Latulla and Keld. As soon as everyone(generals and enemy) checks in we can start the invasion. I'll be the commanding officer for this invasion. I'll pick a 2nd in command once everyone signs in. One more thing, we've captured Gerrard.

[Edited by caesar on August 31st, 2000 at 10:19 PM]

D

Darsh

Immortal, all-powerful, and mighty good looking Commander Darsh signing in. :D

now where IS that fodder cannon..

N

nanokill

anokill flies down to talk to caeser and darsh

ahh i return to the battle to find it over. but for now I have just one thing to say "onward to keld"

N

nanokill

let us go Now and destroy the keldon's utterly. but watch out for the b!+ch latulla and her magic winds. Let us begin the offensive against the keldons. nanokill sends legions of riva's moggs and swarms of his angels into battle.

D

Dark Horse

Hardy grizzled Commander Horse of the IRS reporting in . As always, Im instinctivly against most people, and probably only allied w/ nodnarb and maybe cateran Emperer.

C

caesar

I'm sorry to say but this may be the only direct order I give. For I will be with our Lord, Yawgmoth. That is until he allows me to join you on the feild of battle. But on with the order
*Caesars legions begin their assault on the the enemy troops. Caesar summons 10 avatars of might, 10 avators of fury, and 10 avatars of woe.*
"Now I must join our lord. Good luck."

Dark Horse: Please join us in our fight against the common enemy of Keld. Latulla will destory Dominaria if she wins. If we continue fight and slaughter eack other we will never win. I'm not asking you to swear alligence with Yawgmoth, just create a temporary truce with us Phyrexians.

One more i'm never on the battlefeild after this so NO ONE CAN KILL OR ATTACK ME!!!, because i'm not here.

[Edited by caesar on August 31st, 2000 at 09:30 PM]

M

Multani

I'm bored.
(Sends 2 Squads of Elves to Keldon Territory.
Backs them up with 3 Weatherseed Treefolk.)
I'm gonna relax, and watch the carnage. :D

D

Dark Horse

Oh yeah-As me and Nodnarb typically are the only ones on our side, we have the most powers of anyone here cept maybe Nanokill. You might as well just say that Im immortal, and incidently, im also the evincar of rath after Crovax stopped paying his bills. :)

PS: Dont even attempt to pay his bills, it was a few threads ago.

D

Dark Horse

Oh yeah-As me and Nodnarb typically are the only ones on our side, we have the most powers of anyone here cept maybe Nanokill. You might as well just say that Im immortal, and incidently, im also the evincar of rath after Crovax stopped paying his bills. :)

PS: Dont even attempt to pay his bills, it was a few threads ago.

Also, lets get this straight I CONTROL ALL MOGGS!!!!!!!

D

Dark Horse

My moggs overbear your avatars, and start ripping off there arms and legs. Meanwhile, Squee comes and starts kicking your woes repeatedly in the shins. Also, Commander Okk and my elite guards go and rip off your fury's wings.

D

Darsh

"Hup two, three, four, dunno how to count no more":D
-Mogg March (hehe stupid moggs)

For now I will leave the battle field but before I do. I will summon eefret to help destroy Keld and all who oppose us.

[Edited by Darsh on August 31st, 2000 at 09:35 PM]

N

nanokill

dark horse stay out of this. and also you can't control ALL moggs and goblins you are just an irs accountant not the ruler of all goblins. nanokill's angels come down and beat the moggs off the avatars. heals the avatars. nanokill throughs squee over the horizon. Dark horse we are attacking keld, not u. do u wanna help or not. nanokill flies off the field

C

caesar

Caesars legions use flamethrowers to lite the weatherseed treefolk on fire and then they on the elves who are surprisingly flameable. One Soldier was heard to yell "Burn baby burn!"
The soldiers then turn their attention on, Keldon soldiers who they lite on fire on fire.

N

nanokill

hey lay off the elves they are attacking keld. nanokill extingishes the tree folk and elves and heals them. and sends them on their way. just lay off multani caeser i like him. ok

D

Darsh

Hey caesar if you want to flamethrower something try eefret he's a fire elemental so fire makes him stronger.

uhoh ::eefret sneezes' fire::

Umm sorry everyone he didn't mean it.

M

Multani

(Gives Ceaser a glaring glance.)
You were lucky nanokill saved my elves, or you would be nothing more than a flat pancake on the side of a road.
:mad:

N

nanokill

hey multani why don't you send some more forces into battle against the keldons. how about some elementals like thorns and verdants. or maybe a few wurms

C

caesar

It seems I must this very clear. I'm not at the battle. I'm just updating what my soldiers are doing. Nanokill and Darsh you guys are supposed to be giveing orders on my behalf. Is that understood generals, or should i say Commanders? As you can see no order was giving by me to my legions to burn anything. Now if they offended Multani I apoligize. Now good day our Lord needs, were discussing the next area to attack. I bid you good day.
Multani:
send reinforcements from the Whispering Woods its closest to Keld.

[Edited by caesar on August 31st, 2000 at 10:14 PM]