the GOD cards...... tell what you think

K

KaVu_LoRd

Phoenix, flares light 5RRR

Legendary GOD
FLYING
as phoenix comes into play,return a creature card from your graveyard into play.
4/5

fenrir, natures keeper 5GGG

legendary GOD
TRAMPLE
all green creatures under your control gain trample
6/3

Odin, Dark destroyer 5 BBB

Legendary GOD
SHADOW, FLYING
when odin comes into play you chose a land,enchantment,artifact, and creature opponent controlls and destroys them.then look at the opponents hand and discard a card from his hand
5/7

valkarie,holy light 5 WWW

Legendary GOD
flying
when valcarie comes into play, your life is multiplyed by 2
Valkarie may block any # of creatures
1/9

merlins spirit, spellbinder 5 UUU

Legendary GOD
unblockable
when merlins spirit reaches play, sorceries and instants may no longer be played by opponent as long as he or she has more than 2 creatures in play.( if opponent has 3 creatures, he may no longer cast sorceries or instants. but if one creature dies, and he then has 2, he can again play sorceries and instants)
2/4

thoughts? comments?g

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

In that case, make the Ragtime Mouse (I'm assuming you played FFIX).

K

KaVu_LoRd

i have, but i have studied on the 4 gods that fought through the earth. these are the gods of life, destruction, nature, and power

the life god was the bird Phoenix
the destruction god, DEATH, as he is known is named ODIN
the nature god was symbolized by the fox, which wasnt named, so YES I GOT 1 NAME FROM FFIX
and the power god was the valkarie of a fallen angle.

the blu one i made up

N

NeuroDeus

Valkirie looks great and very powerful, too powerful but she has a big cost.

K

KaVu_LoRd

thats exactly why there is suuch a big cost and no way to lessen it like the avitars. normaly, 8 to 9 plays into the game, your at 5 or 10, so it will help you, but wont place the opponent out of range for a win

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

But 1 thing. The last 3 are all really good, but the first 2 are underpowered compared to them. If your gonna do something like this, you have to make them all balanced. Like make fennin give all creatures you control +1/0 and trample. Or all green creatures rancor(+2/0 and trample). And the pheonix needs to be better too. Like return 2 creatures to play, or something.

M

Mundungu

ODIN is too powerfull. Shadow AND flying is too much.

I dont think there is any other creature that has both atributes. Being black it pretty hard to remove from the game

S

Syblast

in response to what mung said, odin is too powerful because he is enchantment removal too...however very expenisve, but this has always been black's weak point.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
God cards? sound too powerful. How about happy face cards.

Oh and if anybody gives a rat's @$$, this is my 300th post.

How about monkey cards, or weasel cards. I like weasel cards. They are so weasely and cuddly and weasely. Tee-hee

Ransac, cpa trash man