The Friday "Drag"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Nah, this is good enough. No need to clutter up the forum.

Ransac, cpa trash man

tag guard

R

rokapoke

Killer Joe said:
An obligatory post is always needed for this thread to survive!!!! :rolleyes:

You know what else is needed? Discussion on the casual card hall of fame!

R

rokapoke

KJ has been killing me... I've been noticing his relatively-frequent posts over the past few days, and wondering why he hasn't responded to the private messages I've sent him regarding the committee and our duties. Argh.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Mooseman said:
Don't worry, I know where he lives......
If KJ wakes up locked in a closet with a computer and a note that says he can't leave until he has addressed the casual card hall of fame, I think he'll know who his captor is...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oversoul said:
If KJ wakes up locked in a closet with a computer and a note that says he can't leave until he has addressed the casual card hall of fame, I think he'll know who his captor is...
Is duct tape involved?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I think it's just for today. Spidey's out again. Since he's involved in mostly everything, if he leaves, the site shuts down.

Let's lynch him.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So... from your post, your solution would just cause the site to screech to a halt :D

Yeah, yesterday was Veteran's Day, which means day off for me! Woo!!

And seriously, I think we need to develop a list of people who should NOT be on the committee and thus not nominated...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Or, since you are the one who sets up the voting threads, you can give a recommendation of 3 or 4 who have consistently been online.

And, no. We'd just lynch you. We'd still force you to get online while you're in throbbing pain.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, everyone should know who's been online. Basically everyone who has been nominating when they can for over three nominations, I'd say (as there have been people who pop in and nominate once and that's it).

And you must have a different idea of lynching, as when I think "lynch", I usually think that person would be incapable of doing anything, period :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'd still leave you alive after the lynching.... just barely.... enough to check the site and not much else.

:p

Ransac, cpa trash man