the darkness has arrived

• Thread starter Azreal the Soulmaster
  • Start date
A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i'm here, wow i can see you all are soooo!!!!! impressed, can't you just sense the sarcasm dripping of the screen, well anyway here i am, and i come bearing the pointless thoughts that are maintained in my anime/magic tainted mind, enjoy

Azreal the Soulmaster
"the light is merely an illusion for those too timid to embrace the darkness"

M

MrXarvox

the first of my allies has arrived on the plane of CPA! Welcome, Lord Azreal.

Z

Zadok001

Welcome aboard, ye of too much Diablo... :) Hmm... Oh, wait, no such thing as too much Diablo.

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

N

nodnarb24

Hi, they say that I'm insane but in actuality I'm the the only sane one, everyone else is insane.

[me]struggles with straightjacket.[/me]

GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!

D

Darsh

I thought it was Legacy of Kain: Soulreaver...but anyway welcome to the greatest place on earth Azreal! (we are on earth aren't we?)

H

Hawaiian mage

Hello. I'm the boss around here. Recently a bunch of people have been saying that they are the boss but they are lieing. And everyone else is going with it but they are lieing too. I am the true boss around here. Worship me! For I am your god!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

nobody rules me, i consider myself a freelance mercenary

Azreal the Soulmaster
"the light is merely an illusion for those too timid to embrace the darkness"

C

Cateran Emperor

No Zadok, there is NO such thing as too much Diablo.

Wait a sec, the darkness is already here. You'll have to fight DUke and Namelius for the title of "darkness"

N

Namielus

You think you are dark?

Answer this 3 questions:
1. If brintey spears had a crush on you would you;
a. Take Brintey out, and take 1000s of photos and show off to all your friends?
b. Ask brintey to let you see her parents, and tell them your gonna sex their daughter up good?
c. When she isn't looking break her neck and glue her face on to yours so you could tour the nation as brintey?

2. You had a baby seal you would;
a. Club it.
b. Lock it in a cage and tease it with food.
c. Hug it to death.

3. Zack is over at your house.
a. Refuse to give him food until 7:30pm.
b. Mercilessly kill him in Diablo II.
c. Track him down in Aliens Vs Predators Gold, as an alien and live head bite him as much as possible.

Anyone may try to do this test,
Either PM me your anwsers or post here.

H

Hawaiian mage

Those are all easy, except the last one. It took a few seconds to figure out.

Which deck is more sinister? The 1 turn Bargain deck, or the turbo-stasis/kismit deck?

Z

Zadok001

HA! You've never seen a Bargain player go off, have you? :) It takes forever!

D

Darsh

alright, I have never seen or played against Bargin but it would HAVE to be faster than playing STASIS.

H

Hawaiian mage

Don't bother trying to answer Nam's questions, he apperently isn't wanting answers...

N

Namielus

I have legitmat anwsers for my questions, Hawaiian mage just isn't evil so he could never get them.

There is 3 evil answers, Hawaiian mage had 0.

M

MrXarvox

The answers according to Xarvox:

1. B and C, then spread ebola among all the moronic fans as you tour.

2. D, Train it to kill people.

3. All 3, then kill him. (who the smeg is zack, well I'm sure he would make a nice victim anyway.)