The CPA

N

NeuroDeus

Now that I have been for 2 months on CPA, I feel very proud being a member, and a veteran one too... I like the feeling of this place, the people, the founders (you are one adorable guy Zadok lol)...

It become a sort of web abode for me and also the reason why I took up another new net account. I never thought a Magic Community, based on one hobby alike - Magic would be so tightly woven in friendship. Humor and irony does not lack in CPA... Its one hell of a place...

E

ErinPuff

[me]gets all teary and blows her nose loudly[/me]

BIIIIG HUG!!!

j/k

Z

Zadok001

:) Word up? What's a word up? "Post, UP!" Now, that I could understand. Word up? Sounds like something we'd play in English class.

It's all good, though. I think I like this place! CPA rules! Hip, hip, hooray!

"... who the *BLEEP* you calling 'adorable???'"

D

dw51688

Ther was a craze in our school where all the girls would randomly yell word up and make a weird hand thing.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
if that's not the chorus, then I don't recognize it... I just keep thinking of: "Me and You, and You and Me, no matter how we roll the dice, dum, dum dum dum..."

S

sageridder

I saw you
walking in the rain
you were holding hands and now
now i feel the pain
Timex watch band

S

sageridder

Umm flameboy,J/K if you meant me i just told who performed the song in question.If not me than burn it all down. hehhehheh cool fire fire fire quoteth The Bevis