The color wheel went on vacation!

F

Force of Will Smith

whoa whoa whoa, all in all good.. but some of the conditional elements make them entirely too good.

Rotten Vegetation 3G Sorcery
Target creature gets -2/-2 until end of turn. If target creature is put into a graveyard from play this turn, put a 2/2 Black Zombie creature into play under your control.

Heaven's Wrath 3W Instant
Destroy target land, that lands controller may gain 3 life. If this is countered by a spell or ability, destroy all basic lands.

Spiritual Enlightenment 2U Sorcery
Target player adds UUUUU to their mana pool and skips their next turn. If countered by a spell or ability, the caster of this spell draws 2, then discards one.
Heaven's shouldnt be instant.. i don't think red even has any instant land destruction. Rotten is good but i think fetching an additional 2/2 may be a little much.
Spiritual makes sense for skipping your turn, but with such a bitchin bonus, you benefit even if it's countered, possibly a little less than if you casted it.

if you cast spiritual, then arcane denial'd your spiritual..
you'd draw 3 cards next upkeep as well as 2 additional, and discarding 1 right then..

thats insanely good. Imagine this

3UU
Draw 2 cards, discard 1. At the beginning of the next turn's upkeep, draw 3 cards.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
This does bring up another issue altogether, and an interesting one: the idea of cards that have certain effects if they are countered.

It would provide some incentive for your opponent not to counter them, and it would also combo well with your own countermagic...

F

Force of Will Smith

could be interesting.. i should post some of my printed fakes, get some input from you guys.