THE BATTLE OF ALL BATTLES

Discussion in 'Battle Arena' started by dw51688, Aug 17, 2000.

1. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

This is a battle between the White weenies and the Green Juggernauts. The White weenies are allowed to use any white spell that exists. The Green Giant creatures can do whatever they want even rancor. Let's see the outcome. Let's get it on. Artifacts, but not artifact creatures are allowed.
  2. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

The first White Weenie I'll bring out is an Intrepid Hero, and I'll slap Inviolability on him.
  3. TheGuyFromTheOtherPost The Sound of Slience

...this what they call a 'spam'?
    Oh, well, who am I to talk, I'm just the Guy from the other post.

By the way, Arrest and Muzzle would do great against any Green so called 'juggernaut'.
  4. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

I will stick right by Istanbul. Alliances sometimes tend to get very strong. For a gift I slip an armageddon and a wrath of god to Istanbul. While sending out a horde of white flyer weenies with inviolabilities on them.
  5. Django New Member

Whirlwind! Die flying creatures, die!
    Then I cast Killer Bees.
  6. Dark Horse New Member

Lets see. How bout I bring this to my terms with city of solitude. I'll also slap down a thicket basilisk and throw on a lure too boot. Then I'll vitalize all of whites creatures and attack.
  7. arhar Member

Representing Green, I'll play Arena, and tap it, targeting my Verdant Force. Your choice. Mwahahahahaa!

[Edited by arhar on August 18th, 2000 at 03:19 PM]
  8. Dark Horse New Member

Ill play coat of arms and choose (Drumroll Please)

SAPROLING
  9. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

I play armageddon, and nevinyerral's disk. START OVER!!!! HEHEHAHA
  10. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

great! With my land tax, I get my land back, and cast savanahh lions. the best 1cc creature!
  11. Hetemti The Wide-Awake Nightmare

I send Zubiri and Radiant into the mix.
  12. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

[me] Smiles, and strokes his topples. Come on, play a big creature. Make my day....[/me]
  13. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

Fine, out of nowhere pops a avatar of might who happens to be married to a female skyshroud behemoth
  14. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

[me] humbles the skyshroud and topples the avatar. Well, anyone want to turn the 0/1 into a farmer? come on, swords it![/me]
  15. Hetemti The Wide-Awake Nightmare

Nah...break out the Sessations. Stall 'em till we need the half-Pacies back, then Swords 'em.
    (Not one elf yet Avatahz and Behemuthz dat fast?)
  16. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

Sure, why not.

[me]The skyshroud ceases it's struggles, at least for two more turns...[/me]
  17. Dark Horse New Member

Ill play 100 Sporogenisis, and a verdant force. Ill also put down another coat of arms aimed at saproling.

Hup two three four, dunno how to count no more.
  18. Hetemti The Wide-Awake Nightmare

I slap Entangler and Green Ward on Radiant.
  19. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

[me]sighs and casts purify. Goodbye sporogenesis... and Coat of arms....[/me]
  20. Dark Horse New Member

(Sigh) It seems like Im fighting this by myself.

Tranquility,
    Wing Storm,
    Hurricane,
    Nevvy's Disk
    300 Blastoderm,

Oh yeah Ill swallow my pride, 4x Parrallax Inhibitor :)))