The Aftermath

J

Jaws10387

After the previous death of everyone I wait in a quiet field relaxing after the previous fight. I play a volcanic Island and wait...

BTW-There is a max of X being 10 and a max of 4 of one creature type in a "deck."

[Edited by Jaws10387 on July 8th, 2000 at 06:14 PM]

C

Cateran Overlord

I'm declaring myself neitral right now. If anyone joins in on this, let me know. I'll join in ... later... :D

M

Multani

Tag Guard

I'm backing out of this one to give myself a much needed break. I might make an occasional intervention, but only to keep someone from dying. ;)
Somehow I felt the Hurricane was a 'Big Bang' end to a explosive war. :D

R

Riva Iron-Grip

hey jaws, you want ally again. that was real fun. man all we need now is some mercs...OVERLORD you want to hire allyour mercs to me?

J

Jaws10387

Great idea! If we ally again and Multani isn't in this thing ten we will definately win.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Do get too confortable.
I will not fight in this battle...
but I will interfere and I might also destroy the occasional creature.
Other than that, I'll sit on the sidelines this time.
Then again, I might change my mind...... :D

A

Apollo

Apollo wanders in, sees some people sitting around but no fighting going on. He squawks his hello, and wanders off.

U

Ura

*walks in selling popciles and ice cream bars at inflated prices due to the hazards of selling in a possible warzone*

Anybody want a nice refreshing ice cream? :)

*looks at DeathKnight and Jaws*

Hey you sirs! You have a pretty big army goin here, bet you want to keep em all happy and on the ball. Pay me and I'll keep em all fed for ya. How bout it? :D

R

Riva Iron-Grip

alright ura. i'll pay you to keep my troops, and jaw's fed. *hands over plenty of money*. but what's the catch? cuz if you mess around, i'll have your head! you can guarantee it.

U

Ura

*Waits for the cheque to clear then goes around feeding all the troops and Jaws, waits a few minutes and watches them all fall dead from cyanide poisoning*

That was simple, now onto the real action.

*Calls upon his mighty cat breatheren that are waiting in the weeds nearby to overrun and trample DeathKnight into the ground after clawing his ankles off and prancing around cutely as only a cat can when he's immobilized*

Banzai!! :p

[Edited by Ura on July 9th, 2000 at 03:32 AM]

R

Riva Iron-Grip

summons four defenders of chaos, and casts corrupt on Ura
*ura you backstabber, how could you do that to me?*

U

Ura

*counter spells the corrupt and distracts the defenders of chaos by giving them some copies of Serra Angel monthly's swimsuit issue*

Its been a god awful lousy week and those mercs were trampling my daisy patch, so I need to vent my aggressive tendencies, no hard feelings. Besides, I'm a cat, I have mood swings.

A

Apollo

Apollo swoops in, grabs a copy of the swimsuit issue, and swoops back out.

J/K

Birds don't like cats. Apollo hides in some bushes and hopes nobody notices him.

U

Ura

So does this mean I win, or is everyone just on a vacation right now?

*leaves a swimwuit issue out for apollo as a peace offering cause he doesn't mind birds*

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

::A new face walks onto the scene. He sits down and starts to make Flowstone Mud-pies::

H

herald of valdemar

The heralds of valdemar in their "shoot me now white uniforms" stand up to fight all evil. Casts a spell that miracously kill every body else, ( sets up a lounge chair and picks up the magazine oredering deathknight to get him lemonade after casting dominate

U

Ura

You can't dominate DeathKnight, you just killed him. :p

*brings you lemondaid and watches you die from poisoning when you drink it*

Good thing cats have 9 lives huh? :)

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

*Leaves his flowstone mud-pie protection shell* Ok, which one of you jerks killed every1. I'm sick of mass murder. If your gonna do it, do it right...do it one at a time, and use sharp pointy objects. *summons forth 4 Walls of Sharp Pointy Sticks to surround him. Then sets up a bug net and starts grilling meat pies*

M

Multani

Tag Guard

In the last battle, I killed everyone(including myself) with a huge Hurricane and Squallmonger. However, I don't think you can blame me, as it was 1 to 4. :(

...but this time, it was Herald of Valdemar.
(Multani, casts counterspell on the that mass murder spell Herald casted.)

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Why would i drink lemonade with my meat pies? Guess the new guy is still living. *Casts living wall on the sharp point enclosment i have, just in case i see any crazies tryin to offer me food. Pulls out his Easy Bake Oven, and starts summoning Phyrexian Pies should some1 decide to try and murder me again*